is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
Saturday, July 31st
So I was just recently told that Im going to New Jersey tomorrow. Its a (maybe) and at the same time kinda last minute? And we're driving too. So my dad washed, vaccumed & cleaned my BMW X5 for the long road trip tomorrow. Oh wow. LOL. My mom said we're coming back on the day of my birthday. Fun Fun Fun? -_______-" Im going to be stuck in a car with 5 people driving there for a total of 10 hrs & back. So looking forward to it :/ haha.
Anyways, I honestly feel like the biggest idoit ever. I should've known better that you didn't change one bit from the last time I seen you. I swear to God I thought you changed into a better SMARTER man, but no.. Once again you took advantage of me & pretend nothing happened. Honestly, you're pathetic. &' not to mention more lies comes out of your mouth & you wander & question why I never trust you anymore.
hmph, AC was right .... You just pulled a "Friends with Benefits" with me all this time.
|
|
|
Saturday, July 31st
So I was just recently told that Im going to New Jersey tomorrow. Its a (maybe) and at the same time kinda last minute? And we're driving too. So my dad washed, vaccumed & cleaned my BMW X5 for the long road trip tomorrow. Oh wow. LOL. My mom said we're coming back on the day of my birthday. Fun Fun Fun? -_______-" Im going to be stuck in a car with 5 people driving there for a total of 10 hrs & back. So looking forward to it :/ haha.
Anyways, I honestly feel like the biggest idoit ever. I should've known better that you didn't change one bit from the last time I seen you. I swear to God I thought you changed into a better SMARTER man, but no.. Once again you took advantage of me & pretend nothing happened. Honestly, you're pathetic. &' not to mention more lies comes out of your mouth & you wander & question why I never trust you anymore.
hmph, AC was right .... You just pulled a "Friends with Benefits" with me all this time.
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
Thursday July 29
"what you & him had was .... Friends with Benefits...
friday, june 23
There's no room for us
ps. I miss you
your killing me softly
love radio
MACBETH YOUR A KILLER.
ALL WE GOTTA DO IS LOVE
sunday, june 13, two thousand and tenLETS GO BOSTO...
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|