love
is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?

selected fews
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero

There's no room for us

Friday, July 16


So as yall know I havent been writing and updating my blogspot. Been awhile last time I checked. I kinda replaced blogspot with Twitter (thanks to Donny) lol. But Ill try my best to update yall with my life with the eenie bits that occurs.

So lately, Ive been in and out of the city. Toronto is where its at. Speaking of Toronto Im leaving in less than an hour to go there to pick up my mom & maybe visit my condominium. Holay, the Condo has been a huge stress b/w my parents, especially with my mom. I feel kind of bad. Anywho, once the condo is sold to whoever then we're planning on buying another one by lakeshore :) Pretty scenery for sure.

Yesturday & the Day before yesturday, my dad, sister and I painted the deck, cut some wood :) For the surprise birthday celebrants (Sister, Lola, Tita & PJ)for next week & the week after :) Looking forward!

Been on the phone a lot lately with people :) Kinda funny LOL.

Uhm what else? Oh yeahuh so Erica, Angelica Christine Innes, Kevin, Christine Do, Rj, Julius and I beleive Liezl too? Left for their vacation with the familias. BOOO, I ALREADY had my vacation .. 2 days in Phnx Arizona for my moms graduation -.-" But hey, that was before summer even started -.-" Booo, no fair! lol.

Well its 617PM, Im off this blogspot. Got nothing more to say! Going to get ready :) LATERS stalkers.

love&rockets,
allyson-nicole patag.

Saturday, July 17


10 42PM, and im already tired. Last night was somewhat ... odd, no, actually weird? Idk, dont want to explain. But anyways my dad woke me up at 9am to finish painting the backyard with my sister. I didn't wake up until 12 in the afternoon lol. I didn't sleep last night till 5 - 6 am in the morning, ohmygosh. I need more sleep D;

Well anyways today was good. My Dad, sister & I picked up my mom at George Brown College. Then we didnt know where to go from there LOL I wanted to reach Eatons because Brian and his boys wanted to see & meet me. But it was a crappy day today & it was hard to find a parking spot too. So instead we went to Eastgate to eat and BOY, they rated the 3 stores that holds all the bootleg movies. Kinda sad now.

Then we went to Square one by 5 - 6pm. Oh gosh, it was a sidewalk sale I believe? To many sales and whatnot. I wanted this pretty white dress from Marlas that was $150 but it went down to $35 :) It was too cute, but BOO I forgot my SPC card at home. We went to Guess, and my wonderful mom bought me a bag :) and she bought herself one & my little sister. Total of 200 $ with all the discounts baaaaaby ;)

Went to Ribfest afterwards and my Dad was cranky today, so we left really early then. But I got my funnel cake with ice cream & all the fruits. Yum. Haven't had those in awhile. Too bad we ddnt get any Ribs -.-"

Tuesday, July 20


She say: Yeahuh sure, Ima go outside and lie down on the green green grass, staring up into the sky (hoping to look for a shooting star && wish on it) with no one beside me? Naah, Im good.

He says: LOL, i could be there!


Soooooo, I must say July is almost over. Which means summer is half way to being over. Im kinda sad already. Oh man. Anyways today I spent the day with my familia. My fam and I went to Costco in Etobicoke then went to Coldstone in Heartland & Loblaws. Mmmm, I got myself a "Coffee with French Vanila & Roasted Almonds" Oh baaaaaby. I couldnt even finish it. Haha. Soo my fam & I are preparing for all the celebrants birthday of this week & next week. We're going to have a HUGE Familia BBQ at my house. Its good my dad & I and my sister finished cleaning up the deck & painting everything :) Got new pretty lights and a pretty chandeller for the center of the Gazeboo as well :)

Anyways yesturday I spent the day with Anjelica Alba. pretty legit actually :) Camwhored for a bit, REALTALKS (for hrs) ohmygaw, I never thought both of our lives are so dramatic with them boys. Oh gheeeeeez. Anyways she & I walked to the convience store to buy ourselves from slushie. Strawberry ftw (L) Ahh. lol. And so afterward she & I walked to St.Davids and took some field pictures :) And walked around the hood & back to this other park & back to her house. Her parents are so nice they bought us some chinese take out. Sweet 'n' Sour Pork, Fried Rice, Vegetables & some Chicken balls with sweet n sour sauce. YUMMM(L)

I went back home & asked my dad to buy my sister, mom & I some mcd's and so he did . LOL, we spent about 40 bucks on the food -.-" OHMYGAW, but we got some free large fries along with a free large drink & 2 free apple pies sincethey forgot to give us our 20 pieces of nuggets LOL -.-" SALL GOOD. WORTH THE MONEY!.