is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
ALL WE GOTTA DO IS LOVE
tuesday, june fifteen, two thousand and ten
PAST
FINITO. - Art History Test - Art Celebrity Portrait - English Machbeth Final and last Test - English Seminar - Careers C.A.T
WHATS LEFT. - Art (FISH Distortion/Enlargment Drawing) - EXAMS for all four classes.
PRESENT 449PM currently resting on my bed and watching Y&R - Soap Opera ftw. Really tired & I still got to go to square to buy a kettle LOLOLOL. Oh man. Im craving for some Manchu Wok too. Anyways , I pretty much got this whole week and next week scheduled LOL. Its good Im making myself busy with my selected fews yknow, too get my mind off of the "unnecessary people" who fucked up. (bwahaaa)
(Couple hrs later) Got home from shopiing at Heartland. Went to la Vie En Rose with Mommy, then went to Walmart. Bought a couple of small stuff & some furnitures for the condo. Saw Elliott, Petar, Michael & Luis lol. Talked to them for abit then dipped to catch up with my mom. Ouuuu got a pair of PJs from walmart - Cant lie the pjs there are kinda "cute" LOL considering the fact that I HAVENT shopped @ Walmart for clothes in what? 6 years? LOL. Loving the Snoopy tank & Short Shorts - Woooo. Anyways, after shopping and looking around @ Walmart, my fam & I went to eat at Swiss Chalet on Highway 10. Yummmmy food, 1/3 rack of BBQ Ribs - along with frenchfries/chicken soup/Quarter Dark Chicken Legs/And a half of a Dinner Roll Bread - OH & 2 glasses of Pepsi. Holymotha, I swear I couldn't breathe ^ Kinda felt like vomiting, no lie :/ Anyways got home .. And extrememly disappointment with Celtics. BUN YOU LAKERSS. I owe Cyril a bag of homemade cookies & my Tito 20 pieces of nuggets from Mcd's. Sall Good, Celtics is bringing it back this thursday (Y).
&7 More to go .
FUTURE Tomorrow/Wednesday16 - Central to study with Julius Thursday17 - Planning on going for 3rd period only (maybe) Friday18 - EXAM 1 {ART} Saturday19 - George Brown College, Vaughen, Milton Sunday20 - Central with Julius Monday21 - EXAM 2 {HISTORY} & CENTRAL with Julius Tuesday22 - EXAM 3 {ENGLISH} & GOETZ with Ashley, Nelly & Louisa Wednesday23 - EXAM 4 {CAREERS} Thursday24 - Flying to Phoenix, Arizona Friday25 - Phoenix, Arizona for Mum's Graduation :) Saturday26 - Flying back to Canada Tuesday29 - Baby Sister's Graduation Dance & Honours!
Ps: Last Night <3
|
|
|
ALL WE GOTTA DO IS LOVE
tuesday, june fifteen, two thousand and ten
PAST
FINITO. - Art History Test - Art Celebrity Portrait - English Machbeth Final and last Test - English Seminar - Careers C.A.T
WHATS LEFT. - Art (FISH Distortion/Enlargment Drawing) - EXAMS for all four classes.
PRESENT 449PM currently resting on my bed and watching Y&R - Soap Opera ftw. Really tired & I still got to go to square to buy a kettle LOLOLOL. Oh man. Im craving for some Manchu Wok too. Anyways , I pretty much got this whole week and next week scheduled LOL. Its good Im making myself busy with my selected fews yknow, too get my mind off of the "unnecessary people" who fucked up. (bwahaaa)
(Couple hrs later) Got home from shopiing at Heartland. Went to la Vie En Rose with Mommy, then went to Walmart. Bought a couple of small stuff & some furnitures for the condo. Saw Elliott, Petar, Michael & Luis lol. Talked to them for abit then dipped to catch up with my mom. Ouuuu got a pair of PJs from walmart - Cant lie the pjs there are kinda "cute" LOL considering the fact that I HAVENT shopped @ Walmart for clothes in what? 6 years? LOL. Loving the Snoopy tank & Short Shorts - Woooo. Anyways, after shopping and looking around @ Walmart, my fam & I went to eat at Swiss Chalet on Highway 10. Yummmmy food, 1/3 rack of BBQ Ribs - along with frenchfries/chicken soup/Quarter Dark Chicken Legs/And a half of a Dinner Roll Bread - OH & 2 glasses of Pepsi. Holymotha, I swear I couldn't breathe ^ Kinda felt like vomiting, no lie :/ Anyways got home .. And extrememly disappointment with Celtics. BUN YOU LAKERSS. I owe Cyril a bag of homemade cookies & my Tito 20 pieces of nuggets from Mcd's. Sall Good, Celtics is bringing it back this thursday (Y).
&7 More to go .
FUTURE Tomorrow/Wednesday16 - Central to study with Julius Thursday17 - Planning on going for 3rd period only (maybe) Friday18 - EXAM 1 {ART} Saturday19 - George Brown College, Vaughen, Milton Sunday20 - Central with Julius Monday21 - EXAM 2 {HISTORY} & CENTRAL with Julius Tuesday22 - EXAM 3 {ENGLISH} & GOETZ with Ashley, Nelly & Louisa Wednesday23 - EXAM 4 {CAREERS} Thursday24 - Flying to Phoenix, Arizona Friday25 - Phoenix, Arizona for Mum's Graduation :) Saturday26 - Flying back to Canada Tuesday29 - Baby Sister's Graduation Dance & Honours!
Ps: Last Night <3
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
sunday, june 13, two thousand and tenLETS GO BOSTO...
the end - of all the memories we shared.
wednesday, june nine, two thousand and tenSaturday...
... I used to be your "cure" & you used to be my "...
I LOL-D @ yo face.
SNOOOOKI .
f@%K
I can use a wish right now
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Hey Soul Sister.
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|