is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
sunday, june 13, two thousand and ten
LETS GO BOSTON . - Cyril owe my homemade cookies. Woooo.
So since last night I was talking to "cutes" about whatever is b/w us, he was pretty much deep - cant lie. I didn't know how to respond to all his deep stuff. Had Tina advising me too LOL while she was with her booting. She was actually so down to pick me up from my base with Tyler and reach her house since her rents were outa the country LOL :) Oh well, I didnt want to take that risk considering the fact that it was past midnight.
Slept by 230AM just thinking about "cutes" :) And what he said lol. Oh man, he even wanted me linking him too, but I couldn't since I had to wake up at 6am in the morning for my dentist apt for cleaning. Damn..
So today, I woke up at 730AM and had to shower so that took me 15 mins - quickshower ftw. Then got ready and dipped my base 805Am reached my dentist apt, but really early. So I fell asleep in the car then, until 9o0AM. Dentist apt then, AFTERWARDs went to pmall, My dad basically wants me to get a MINI COOPER newest model LOL . I dont want it . I want a BMW all black rims, NO LOW RIDER, all black everything(8) AHAH :) Well he said he'll think about it soo yes :)
( write more later )
|
|
sunday, june 13, two thousand and ten
LETS GO BOSTON . - Cyril owe my homemade cookies. Woooo.
So since last night I was talking to "cutes" about whatever is b/w us, he was pretty much deep - cant lie. I didn't know how to respond to all his deep stuff. Had Tina advising me too LOL while she was with her booting. She was actually so down to pick me up from my base with Tyler and reach her house since her rents were outa the country LOL :) Oh well, I didnt want to take that risk considering the fact that it was past midnight.
Slept by 230AM just thinking about "cutes" :) And what he said lol. Oh man, he even wanted me linking him too, but I couldn't since I had to wake up at 6am in the morning for my dentist apt for cleaning. Damn..
So today, I woke up at 730AM and had to shower so that took me 15 mins - quickshower ftw. Then got ready and dipped my base 805Am reached my dentist apt, but really early. So I fell asleep in the car then, until 9o0AM. Dentist apt then, AFTERWARDs went to pmall, My dad basically wants me to get a MINI COOPER newest model LOL . I dont want it . I want a BMW all black rims, NO LOW RIDER, all black everything(8) AHAH :) Well he said he'll think about it soo yes :)
( write more later )
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
the end - of all the memories we shared.
wednesday, june nine, two thousand and tenSaturday...
... I used to be your "cure" & you used to be my "...
I LOL-D @ yo face.
SNOOOOKI .
f@%K
I can use a wish right now
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Hey Soul Sister.
Trigger Play. Lets go.
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|