is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
SNOOOOKI .
sunday,may thirtieth, two thousand ten
Been awhile since I last blogged (kinda). Its officially Sunday Morning - 212AM. Still feels like a Saturday since I didn't sleep "yet" lol. Currently watching Jersey Shore .. Though, its old but w/e :) Kinda funny watching these ppl getting wasted and whatnot bwaha.
Lets back up a couple of days, shall we?
Yesturday(Saturday), woke up so early - because Julius calls me up for the "plan" today for that comtech vid of his. Kinda a flop because of ciynthia's last minute notice * I BLAME you girl * lol . Uhm, watched the "uninvited" with my sister towards the afternoon , although i fell asleep till my dad walks into the living room and said that he's leaving to go pick up my mom at her work in George Brown College. Sister & I went with him, to get outa my base. Kinda funny, having my dad criticize the "music" nowadays. He does that ALL THE TIME! lols and he was nodding his head like thos typical teenagers showing off their ride, LOL. Oh damn, my dad is full of jokes , no?lol :) So So, went to pick up my mom from gbc, went to costco (fail plan to go to pmall) and bought food and ate there too. My dad, sister & I bought my mom a 14K Gold/Diamond 3 pair earrings, AND AND AND a 14K 3 diamond stones ring ( GOLD BAND ) . Daaaaaamn, my dad was pretty much sucking up to my mom since he bought himself the macbook and had it delivered to my house a couple days ago lol. His way of sucking up and making things even with my mom lol. Then Went home and watered all the plants from the backyard to the frontyard and eventually the green green grass lol. Skaterboy = cuuuuuuuutes &hearts. LMAO ;) Only reason why I dont wanna dip my neighbourhood.
Friday - So tired from chilln with ppl for 2 weeks straight, I got lazy to go to Cold Stone with Erica & Louisa after school. Instead i went to the mall with my mom because my sister attended her friends birthday lunch @ Moxies. My mom & I pretty much had a daughter & mother day I guess? LOL.Kinda new to that thing since well , I rarely see her with her 4 jobs LOL. Well, she bought me 2 pairs of shoes today :) Love my mom too much &hearts. Grey Keds with White&Yellow laces, and black Keds from Aldo in heartland. I had to return my dark brown mocassin slip ons since it literally killed me feet on thursday -_- " I miss it now stulls &brokenhearts.
Thursday - Stayed after school, with Julius and Cinythia and Ac. Filmed the last remaining scences whereas I had to push away Julius/takes his phone/ holds hands with AC *WELL actually pinky hold LOL ; cos we find it kinda akward since AC & I were like fam lol . Julius & I had to mission around joes to find a guy to be in the video to replace miguel - Cos i couldnt handle him (urgh, to flirty & touchy = annoying). RJ was supposed to replace Miguel but he had to leave since Mr.Chu took out the entire Badminton Team out to BR LOL so asian bwahahah. Sowhatever. Anyways we filmed with AC since he was left after school for his art thing lol . Uhm yeahuh, had the boys stay with me till my rents left. AC dipped, and I dropped off Julius at his base & gave him a busticket to reach his gf's base too lol - kinda pointless just dropping him off there when we couldve just dropped him off at her house lol -.-"
229AM right now, Im off stalkers. Write more later on "today ":) PEEEEEACE b`s/g`s.
allyson-nicole &hearts.
"Kinda confused with him" - What DO I really want at this point? He already confessed his feelings, Now what do I do next? "
^ time when I need to talk to someone about this, Someone like my old "BffL"
|
|
|
SNOOOOKI .
sunday,may thirtieth, two thousand ten
Been awhile since I last blogged (kinda). Its officially Sunday Morning - 212AM. Still feels like a Saturday since I didn't sleep "yet" lol. Currently watching Jersey Shore .. Though, its old but w/e :) Kinda funny watching these ppl getting wasted and whatnot bwaha.
Lets back up a couple of days, shall we?
Yesturday(Saturday), woke up so early - because Julius calls me up for the "plan" today for that comtech vid of his. Kinda a flop because of ciynthia's last minute notice * I BLAME you girl * lol . Uhm, watched the "uninvited" with my sister towards the afternoon , although i fell asleep till my dad walks into the living room and said that he's leaving to go pick up my mom at her work in George Brown College. Sister & I went with him, to get outa my base. Kinda funny, having my dad criticize the "music" nowadays. He does that ALL THE TIME! lols and he was nodding his head like thos typical teenagers showing off their ride, LOL. Oh damn, my dad is full of jokes , no?lol :) So So, went to pick up my mom from gbc, went to costco (fail plan to go to pmall) and bought food and ate there too. My dad, sister & I bought my mom a 14K Gold/Diamond 3 pair earrings, AND AND AND a 14K 3 diamond stones ring ( GOLD BAND ) . Daaaaaamn, my dad was pretty much sucking up to my mom since he bought himself the macbook and had it delivered to my house a couple days ago lol. His way of sucking up and making things even with my mom lol. Then Went home and watered all the plants from the backyard to the frontyard and eventually the green green grass lol. Skaterboy = cuuuuuuuutes &hearts. LMAO ;) Only reason why I dont wanna dip my neighbourhood.
Friday - So tired from chilln with ppl for 2 weeks straight, I got lazy to go to Cold Stone with Erica & Louisa after school. Instead i went to the mall with my mom because my sister attended her friends birthday lunch @ Moxies. My mom & I pretty much had a daughter & mother day I guess? LOL.Kinda new to that thing since well , I rarely see her with her 4 jobs LOL. Well, she bought me 2 pairs of shoes today :) Love my mom too much &hearts. Grey Keds with White&Yellow laces, and black Keds from Aldo in heartland. I had to return my dark brown mocassin slip ons since it literally killed me feet on thursday -_- " I miss it now stulls &brokenhearts.
Thursday - Stayed after school, with Julius and Cinythia and Ac. Filmed the last remaining scences whereas I had to push away Julius/takes his phone/ holds hands with AC *WELL actually pinky hold LOL ; cos we find it kinda akward since AC & I were like fam lol . Julius & I had to mission around joes to find a guy to be in the video to replace miguel - Cos i couldnt handle him (urgh, to flirty & touchy = annoying). RJ was supposed to replace Miguel but he had to leave since Mr.Chu took out the entire Badminton Team out to BR LOL so asian bwahahah. Sowhatever. Anyways we filmed with AC since he was left after school for his art thing lol . Uhm yeahuh, had the boys stay with me till my rents left. AC dipped, and I dropped off Julius at his base & gave him a busticket to reach his gf's base too lol - kinda pointless just dropping him off there when we couldve just dropped him off at her house lol -.-"
229AM right now, Im off stalkers. Write more later on "today ":) PEEEEEACE b`s/g`s.
allyson-nicole &hearts.
"Kinda confused with him" - What DO I really want at this point? He already confessed his feelings, Now what do I do next? "
^ time when I need to talk to someone about this, Someone like my old "BffL"
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
f@%K
I can use a wish right now
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Hey Soul Sister.
Trigger Play. Lets go.
When im dreaming I hold onto my breathe and never ...
she's got a tat on her puss.
Can I Be Your Baby, For A Day?
"Your an Angel, Bye"
Your the 'Smoke' to my 'High'
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|