is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
she's got a tat on her puss.
A192010
Kinda bored here loafting at Julius' House, waiting for the bus. I blame him for everything LOLOL . He pretty much dragged me all way over here -.-"
A202010
A bit tired from today. I did my hrs at Davids. One hour/day with Christine & Erica (: We are pretty much designing the french cafe by drawing enornmous bagette's, croissants, teacups/mugs, letters etc. I earned one hr today since I missed yesturday because I was at Julius' house. I BLAME him. Anyways, over the weekend, it was a famweekend - Saturday we watched "Death at a Funeral"( I believe thats what you call it? ) There's NOT ONE moment i didnt laugh, everything was hilarious. You must go watch it ! LOL Im telling you, you'd be pissing your pants if your watch it ;) I enjoyed it with my familia = ) Been awhile since I had a legit fam day with my familia .
fast f o r w a r d :: • Civies this Thursday - What to wear? • Little Sister's Confirmation Monday of next week • History C.A.T due next monday of next week! • English & Careers Quiz tomo :/ • Central Library & Square tomorrow (y) • Bring up that History mark. • JAM next saturday ? - Hmm • I need a backup escort for Anjelica's Debut/Catillion ♥ • Erks owes me $ TEN BUCKS. • Save money rather spending 'em on Zitas or Cafe food. / over $$$ 3 grand in account, AY!
A212010
What a day. My eyes were a little puffed & red from last night, Kinda feel like running to that special gateway again :/ Erm - Cleary I can not live this life of mine anymore, I wish you all disappeared.
After school, Tina & I bussed to Square - Mainly to get AC's belated birthday present :) We called Julius up, and he missioned with his MOMMYDUKES. Took him tso long, HOLY ... Took him like half an hour to get here, And my bladder was nearly gonna burst LOL. And so, Tina & I looked for the nearest washroooms, to change and fix up. OMG, Tina made me go to Zeller's (EFN DISGUSTING WASHROOM EVER). And while I was opening the door, I EFN SLIPPED ON SOMEONE'S VOIMIT on the floor ! HOLY, THANK GOODNESS I did NOT slip on my ass because i gripped onto the wall LOL . Holy, Tina kept pissing her pants omfg. And she told Julius, omfg they both started laughing lol -___-" Anyways back on topic: Us three kept checking out the stores thats all the way end of the mall, from "H&M to Boothouse to International Outfitters to Aeropostale to West 49 to Zero Edge to Champs to West 49 to Zero Edge to Champs and back to WEST 49" OMFg, lol too much walking , and we gotta do this all from 235 to 355. Lol, so basically I spent so much money on that hoodie we bought him aswell as Tina & JULIUS pitched in lol :) I made them mission to Terms with me, because I didn't want to get rape or anything - just in case :). On the way there, Tina was complaining & spazzing how her hair is gona frizz up LOL , sucha girl no? Oh & Uhm High Maintenance too LOL says Tina :) Gaah, I love her ♥ .. & Julius too :/ LOL .
Manage to reach Davids by 415 and BOOKED MY DAD reading the newspaper in his car , LOL omgaaaaw, Thank goodness he didn't see me "getting out of davids" (pretending) :) Since i supposdly had to do my hrs there today (pft, a lie) LOL . Once i got home, i immediatly ate, relaxed on my bed while watching Y&R (soap opera) & reading my AR book, Oh & I fell asleep .. But woke up numerous times due to Tina's non-stop calls LOL . Sheeesh this girl. Anyways, long -ass REALTALKS with this chick, It`s good I got someone who understands me and where im coming from, nuff said.
"You can be the sun that shines in the morning
A222010
Today - Civies, Happy Earth Day & Happy Birthday to my Grandmother ♥
ART : extended period due to eart day assembly HISTORY : notes & discussion based on history essay c.a.t ENGLISH : supply teacher, loafted, taptap, realtalks. LUNCH : Out with Katrina, Tina, Meryl, Erin, Sammarah and other ppl. CIVICS : Firefighter came by, can't lie he was pretty "aight" ;) LOLOL Marcus, Tony, Nathan, Daniel made it obvious -.-" LOL >:)
Hrs at davids after school, got a ride form my dad. Had him drop irenea at her house then angelica & I at davids. Left by 345 because Mrs.Metlin had to leave early today. Manage to paint the "FRENCH CAFE" letters with the colour "jaune" :) Means Yellow in francis.
My lola came by & Tito Rhoel, for my Grandma's Birthday :) Surprised her with a Cake from Costco also :) She was extremely surprised. Im sucha bad granddaughter, because I forgot ): LOLOLOL oh man.♥
Sister's Confirmation on Monday .. Looking forward to seeing my baby sister being confirmed. Shes growing up now/becoming a young lady! ohmygaaaaw!
Oh yeah, I found out my thumb/hand is swallon again. I got that bruise along the lining of my bone again >;( Recap, Last year, during gym I was getting ready for the voleyball after thise girl tried spiking it, I got ready for it since I was on net .. And so i moved into position got them hands up in the air into a traingle and i didnt thought it would make it, but it did - I reacted so slow since i "assumed" it wouldnt make it, and the ball aimed straight to my right thumb and pushed it down, causing in inflamation and brusing on the lining of my bone. And weird though because I took it like a woman and sucked it up and thought it was just normal And so i continued playing , spiking the ball over the net multiple times, volleying, bumping, serving, saving - everything ... And it made it even more worse.
I guess, this is my first time receiving this injury because ive been playing volleyball for four years straight & been on every team before in the past and didn`t know. Oh well it made a good impression to Mrs.Maaccaaaaaaaan :) Lol. And so now, I got an icepack on my thumb .. Kinda BURNS like hell & hurts so much. Well actually correction - my DAD made me use this ice packaging of CRAB MEAT LOLOL Since i didnt have anymore ice in the tray -.-" LOL SALL GOOD , WORKS STILL :)
|
|
|
she's got a tat on her puss.
A192010
Kinda bored here loafting at Julius' House, waiting for the bus. I blame him for everything LOLOL . He pretty much dragged me all way over here -.-"
A202010
A bit tired from today. I did my hrs at Davids. One hour/day with Christine & Erica (: We are pretty much designing the french cafe by drawing enornmous bagette's, croissants, teacups/mugs, letters etc. I earned one hr today since I missed yesturday because I was at Julius' house. I BLAME him. Anyways, over the weekend, it was a famweekend - Saturday we watched "Death at a Funeral"( I believe thats what you call it? ) There's NOT ONE moment i didnt laugh, everything was hilarious. You must go watch it ! LOL Im telling you, you'd be pissing your pants if your watch it ;) I enjoyed it with my familia = ) Been awhile since I had a legit fam day with my familia .
fast f o r w a r d :: • Civies this Thursday - What to wear? • Little Sister's Confirmation Monday of next week • History C.A.T due next monday of next week! • English & Careers Quiz tomo :/ • Central Library & Square tomorrow (y) • Bring up that History mark. • JAM next saturday ? - Hmm • I need a backup escort for Anjelica's Debut/Catillion ♥ • Erks owes me $ TEN BUCKS. • Save money rather spending 'em on Zitas or Cafe food. / over $$$ 3 grand in account, AY!
A212010
What a day. My eyes were a little puffed & red from last night, Kinda feel like running to that special gateway again :/ Erm - Cleary I can not live this life of mine anymore, I wish you all disappeared.
After school, Tina & I bussed to Square - Mainly to get AC's belated birthday present :) We called Julius up, and he missioned with his MOMMYDUKES. Took him tso long, HOLY ... Took him like half an hour to get here, And my bladder was nearly gonna burst LOL. And so, Tina & I looked for the nearest washroooms, to change and fix up. OMG, Tina made me go to Zeller's (EFN DISGUSTING WASHROOM EVER). And while I was opening the door, I EFN SLIPPED ON SOMEONE'S VOIMIT on the floor ! HOLY, THANK GOODNESS I did NOT slip on my ass because i gripped onto the wall LOL . Holy, Tina kept pissing her pants omfg. And she told Julius, omfg they both started laughing lol -___-" Anyways back on topic: Us three kept checking out the stores thats all the way end of the mall, from "H&M to Boothouse to International Outfitters to Aeropostale to West 49 to Zero Edge to Champs to West 49 to Zero Edge to Champs and back to WEST 49" OMFg, lol too much walking , and we gotta do this all from 235 to 355. Lol, so basically I spent so much money on that hoodie we bought him aswell as Tina & JULIUS pitched in lol :) I made them mission to Terms with me, because I didn't want to get rape or anything - just in case :). On the way there, Tina was complaining & spazzing how her hair is gona frizz up LOL , sucha girl no? Oh & Uhm High Maintenance too LOL says Tina :) Gaah, I love her ♥ .. & Julius too :/ LOL .
Manage to reach Davids by 415 and BOOKED MY DAD reading the newspaper in his car , LOL omgaaaaw, Thank goodness he didn't see me "getting out of davids" (pretending) :) Since i supposdly had to do my hrs there today (pft, a lie) LOL . Once i got home, i immediatly ate, relaxed on my bed while watching Y&R (soap opera) & reading my AR book, Oh & I fell asleep .. But woke up numerous times due to Tina's non-stop calls LOL . Sheeesh this girl. Anyways, long -ass REALTALKS with this chick, It`s good I got someone who understands me and where im coming from, nuff said.
"You can be the sun that shines in the morning
A222010
Today - Civies, Happy Earth Day & Happy Birthday to my Grandmother ♥
ART : extended period due to eart day assembly HISTORY : notes & discussion based on history essay c.a.t ENGLISH : supply teacher, loafted, taptap, realtalks. LUNCH : Out with Katrina, Tina, Meryl, Erin, Sammarah and other ppl. CIVICS : Firefighter came by, can't lie he was pretty "aight" ;) LOLOL Marcus, Tony, Nathan, Daniel made it obvious -.-" LOL >:)
Hrs at davids after school, got a ride form my dad. Had him drop irenea at her house then angelica & I at davids. Left by 345 because Mrs.Metlin had to leave early today. Manage to paint the "FRENCH CAFE" letters with the colour "jaune" :) Means Yellow in francis.
My lola came by & Tito Rhoel, for my Grandma's Birthday :) Surprised her with a Cake from Costco also :) She was extremely surprised. Im sucha bad granddaughter, because I forgot ): LOLOLOL oh man.♥
Sister's Confirmation on Monday .. Looking forward to seeing my baby sister being confirmed. Shes growing up now/becoming a young lady! ohmygaaaaw!
Oh yeah, I found out my thumb/hand is swallon again. I got that bruise along the lining of my bone again >;( Recap, Last year, during gym I was getting ready for the voleyball after thise girl tried spiking it, I got ready for it since I was on net .. And so i moved into position got them hands up in the air into a traingle and i didnt thought it would make it, but it did - I reacted so slow since i "assumed" it wouldnt make it, and the ball aimed straight to my right thumb and pushed it down, causing in inflamation and brusing on the lining of my bone. And weird though because I took it like a woman and sucked it up and thought it was just normal And so i continued playing , spiking the ball over the net multiple times, volleying, bumping, serving, saving - everything ... And it made it even more worse.
I guess, this is my first time receiving this injury because ive been playing volleyball for four years straight & been on every team before in the past and didn`t know. Oh well it made a good impression to Mrs.Maaccaaaaaaaan :) Lol. And so now, I got an icepack on my thumb .. Kinda BURNS like hell & hurts so much. Well actually correction - my DAD made me use this ice packaging of CRAB MEAT LOLOL Since i didnt have anymore ice in the tray -.-" LOL SALL GOOD , WORKS STILL :)
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
Can I Be Your Baby, For A Day?
"Your an Angel, Bye"
Your the 'Smoke' to my 'High'
Broke Down Hearted Wonderland
faith
I go up and you go DOWN.
i rather fly solo, than be in a team with you .
We used to be a team
Shout whenever, And Ill be there :) Thats a promise.
FRIDAY,MARCH19/214AM
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|