is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
i rather fly solo, than be in a team with you .
"Im learning the new Allysonnicole. More confident, and more stronger than ever. No more backing down or taking in more lies" - I go all SMILES now (: Oh & laughing for the most stupidest reasons :)
I think today is the most I laughed in a while. Im more confident then ever :) Im good, and better. Glad to say that Im official done with the old miserable depressing Allysonnicole:) I feel good flying solo once again. All I need is my familia, and selected fews. No need for the problemas & arguing :). I go all smiles now.
March is official soon to be over in a couple more days. This Thursday I got plans with my selected fews, Yknow .. Erica, Hannah, Julius, Marlon, RJ, Liezl & Erin. Breakdown of the plan. Reach Julius' base to loaft & change. Then meet up with the people at famous (ithink) , then off to Pho then Ericas base. Sounds like a legit plan, no? Anyhoow this Wednesday Tina and Meryl wanted to watch the Last Song at famous, But i got an ortho so i guess we might switch it to this saturday if anything. I kinda sorta owe Tina since i couldn't attend her sixteeenth celebration. Sorry Love.♥
TODAY, I got loads of homework.Oh man, Im back to the books. Gotta put them nerd glasses on. The days Im free I end up sick. The weekend sucked. Although yesturday(Sunday) was my Mommy & Daddy's 2OTH Wedding Anniversary♥ Fail though, because I greeted my dad happy 18th anniversary LOLOL -.-" While my mom was at work. elle-oh-elle. Well after we picked up my mom from St.Michaels Hospital in tdot, we went to Tremendous to eat. Yuuum to all the food, omfg ♥ It was also my Tito Charlie's Birthday, NOTE2SELF: Give him a call and wish him a belated birthday OR give him a surprise visit and see my baby cousins & my tita :)
HOMEWORK %Read AR BOOK - Whadup, "Thinner" by Stephen King? %Read To Kill A Mockingbird - eff my life, I need to re-read for first 3 chapters %History Research based on former PrimeMinister, William Lyon Mackenize King
FUTURE DUE DATES to REMEMBER - AR BOOK by the end of next week at least ! - History CAT: Thesis & 3 Resources by this Thursday on APRIL 1st! - English Quiz based on 123chapters tomorrow, PREPARE! - English Sumarization for Literacy Book TOMORROW ! - HISTORY OVERALL CAT DUE by APRIL26th!
Im OutSKII btchs - Off to looking through House catalogs/THEM BOOKS FOR ENGLISH & HISTORY!
/anicole♥
"Through my tears & frowns, I realized I learned something from my lesson within the 6 months of pain .. That when you lose a friend, you tend to gain or re-new a frienship" ~ Sure, Its not my attention to expose but I got something out of it, And that is re-newing my friendship with my longtime friend♥
|
|
|
i rather fly solo, than be in a team with you .
"Im learning the new Allysonnicole. More confident, and more stronger than ever. No more backing down or taking in more lies" - I go all SMILES now (: Oh & laughing for the most stupidest reasons :)
I think today is the most I laughed in a while. Im more confident then ever :) Im good, and better. Glad to say that Im official done with the old miserable depressing Allysonnicole:) I feel good flying solo once again. All I need is my familia, and selected fews. No need for the problemas & arguing :). I go all smiles now.
March is official soon to be over in a couple more days. This Thursday I got plans with my selected fews, Yknow .. Erica, Hannah, Julius, Marlon, RJ, Liezl & Erin. Breakdown of the plan. Reach Julius' base to loaft & change. Then meet up with the people at famous (ithink) , then off to Pho then Ericas base. Sounds like a legit plan, no? Anyhoow this Wednesday Tina and Meryl wanted to watch the Last Song at famous, But i got an ortho so i guess we might switch it to this saturday if anything. I kinda sorta owe Tina since i couldn't attend her sixteeenth celebration. Sorry Love.♥
TODAY, I got loads of homework.Oh man, Im back to the books. Gotta put them nerd glasses on. The days Im free I end up sick. The weekend sucked. Although yesturday(Sunday) was my Mommy & Daddy's 2OTH Wedding Anniversary♥ Fail though, because I greeted my dad happy 18th anniversary LOLOL -.-" While my mom was at work. elle-oh-elle. Well after we picked up my mom from St.Michaels Hospital in tdot, we went to Tremendous to eat. Yuuum to all the food, omfg ♥ It was also my Tito Charlie's Birthday, NOTE2SELF: Give him a call and wish him a belated birthday OR give him a surprise visit and see my baby cousins & my tita :)
HOMEWORK %Read AR BOOK - Whadup, "Thinner" by Stephen King? %Read To Kill A Mockingbird - eff my life, I need to re-read for first 3 chapters %History Research based on former PrimeMinister, William Lyon Mackenize King
FUTURE DUE DATES to REMEMBER - AR BOOK by the end of next week at least ! - History CAT: Thesis & 3 Resources by this Thursday on APRIL 1st! - English Quiz based on 123chapters tomorrow, PREPARE! - English Sumarization for Literacy Book TOMORROW ! - HISTORY OVERALL CAT DUE by APRIL26th!
Im OutSKII btchs - Off to looking through House catalogs/THEM BOOKS FOR ENGLISH & HISTORY!
/anicole♥
"Through my tears & frowns, I realized I learned something from my lesson within the 6 months of pain .. That when you lose a friend, you tend to gain or re-new a frienship" ~ Sure, Its not my attention to expose but I got something out of it, And that is re-newing my friendship with my longtime friend♥
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
We used to be a team
Shout whenever, And Ill be there :) Thats a promise.
FRIDAY,MARCH19/214AM
Its easy as ABC123!
realization
You Had Me Speech-less.
You do you & Ima do Me.
two is better than one
always felt the need for space
History & Civics is a Killa!
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|