love
is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?

selected fews
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero

two is better than one

FRIDAYMARCH121051pm

Nine minutes before I get logged off of my account. This restriction thing is so gay, omg. Anyways quick typing now. So basically I woke up at 10 45am and got ready to go to school. Purposly missed first & second period. I curled my hair and got ready. I jugged two cups of coffee, along with two timbits & dipped my base to catch my ride from angelica. Once i reached school Angelica & I just walked around and found Julius & AC. AC had to get to class So Julius just tagged along and studied while walking lol. The English Essay was quite easy as peas. Too much writing though so bleh. My fingers were cramped the entire time but it was worth it. I want to get above 80 PERCENT :) I stayed up all night till one o'clock am to read and skim through all five myths from the creation of the titans to the trojan horse... I read through my notes based on the Hero Cycle as well has What Is A Myth. AND reviewed while curling my hair in the morning lol.

Fourth period was SO F-ING BORING. I tried to sign out, although i had to have a note but i didnt so i called my moms work at st.mikes - I FORGOT she didnt have work at mikes too. Called George Brown College & Womans College & Ryerson University, but fail she didnt have work today in either one of those. Called her Cellphone, and my Dad's Cellphone & My house. NO ONE WAS FLPN PICKING UP THEIR PHONE Aha so I just let the secretary know that I will go to fourth - pft, as if? LMFAO :) So i called up a bunch of ppl to see whats down? And Marcus & Tyler Storey said that Mrs. Neal was walking around the school looking for EVERYONE. Damn, this teacher is serious. aha So i left and just loafted outside with a bunch of ppl. I snuck inside Erin's Art Class - which is my first period class. LMAAAO Mrs. Blondin didn't give a shit, so anyways I showed her my sketchings & my whatnot and she marked it & gave me some suggestion :) Anyways Anyways AFTER SCHOOL, Erin&I sprinted to Liezl's House in the damn rainstorm. Scared the living shit out of Liezl, Erica, Marlon & Hannah While they were watching " The first Born" LMFAOO :) Loved there reaction ;) Anyhooow, so basically we all chilled at liezls. In total we watched three movies, well really Erin & I watched two movies with them. "The First Born" & "Wrong Turn" & some other movie. First Born was so WHACK! gay gay gay.
note2self: NEVER deliver a baby through a c-section -.- OR through the vaginal canal. LOL I might as well ADOPT :) LOL.
The Wrong Turn, was quite gorry. So bloody, it was simlilar to "The Hills Have Eyes" The bad people in there were not normal they were like fkn those little ppl from Harry Potter, like elfs-ish? LFMAO i cant even describe it properly -.- Ahh, pretty dsigusting. So anyways once the movie was done, Erica needed out opinions with her party outfit .. Ectect. Then we loafted at liezl's house. GAh im so jealous. I want her room. Because shes got thr front room where you can just open the window and chill in their garage roof. Watch the sunset, sunrise, whatever ! ): LOL anyways, my dad picked me up, went to downtown to meet up my mom'sn co-worker at her condo to see the plasma tv for my parents room. Screw the rain stylls.


SATURDAYMARCH13133am
^ technically, its Sunday since its past midnight :) Lol. Whatever, screw it.

PACQUIAOvsCOTTEY DAY.
Woke up to Louisa's Call at two o 'clock in the afternoon. Reason to why i slept so late last night, was because I slept at three o'clock in the morning, since I was cam-whoring just a tad. LOL well more, not really "tad". I was taking pictures from 12 midnight - 3 am, AHA well I was watching tv/movies & eating my chesseburger from Harveys, so yeah I was taking a break yano? Well while writing this blog entry, You may notice some incorrect spelling .. Im quite tired & my eyes are closing just a tad bit. Talking to JEWELS aka. Julius Nisperos stylls and its almost 2 o clock am. No life, you may say? :) Aha, anyhoow. Today was a crappy day due to the GAY UGLY STINKY weather. Bun you rain. Went to pick up my mom at George Brown College and went to pick up my Lola at DonMills/Rochefort, then all went to swiss Chalet. OMFG, I had everything there ... BBQ Ribs, Frenchfries, Chalet Chicken Soup, Quarter Dark chicken, two Pepsi Drinks, One Glass of Water, & a Chocolate lava Cake. MANG, I couldnt even breathe ): Oh yeah, and today I was invited to GateWay to watch the preformance for my boy's crew UPRISE dunnnoe. But it was sorta last minute & i ddnt want to spend 5 $ to get in. & that is also why Louisa called me too. Lol.

GAAAAHHHH, Ill write the rest tomorrow . Hella Tired as Hell!
GNIGHT FOR NOW staaalkers ♥