is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
conditions.
I love this instense "vibe", whenever we see each other in the halls. Guess what? It makes me stronger than ever.
Hello Beautiful Saturday. Morning i wake up to the amazing sunrays from the sunshine :) I hear the birds singing outside my window. Its a sign that SPRING is finally here. I see the snow melting once a for all. Bye Winter.
I watched AVATAR in bootleg with my sister while eating tousino & friedrice. Then chips and 2 orange juicebox :) Lol. Yup thats my lunch for today. We watched half the movie since my dad & I & my sister went to downtown to pick up my mom at georgebrown college. Gaaah, i want that hoodie at the bookstore in georgebeown. lol. Anyways nuff about downtown. We went to Pmall afterwards to look for Erins birthday present. So excited, JAAAAM on march 19th. YESH (H) || Okay, lets not get off topic. Well I finally found something for Erin. Nah, im not going to tell you. Ou but i can tell you this.. Are you ready for it? WELL WELL WELL, i bought myself this cute off shoulder blouse with a bunch of holes in it. You gotta wear a tank top inside it though so yeah :) Im debating whether I should wear it this upcoming civies or erins jam? Hmmm..
After we ate, then dipped pmall to go home. It was seven pm then. Took the 401. Been awhile since i took that highway. We usually take QEW yano. Anyways, here i am at home. My sister & I finished the movie with my mom. I must say it was an outstanding movie. I was so focused with the movie aha. Oh my, it was that good :) On my list, ITS A MUST THAT I HAVE TO see, "The last Song", "The Crazies" & "Shutter Island" > Sucks i couldnt watch Shutter Island with Julius, Marlon, Erin, Hannah, Liezl & Erica -.- Last week , urgh. > "The Crazies" - I might watch it with my cousin Krsytelle & her boyfriend Ken :) > "The Last Song" - Even though i hate miley cyrus, ITS A MUST i have to see this movie. Its so cute, once i saw the trailer. Urgh i literally fell inlove with the trailer only, omg. aha :)
Currently, loafting on my HISTORY seminar even though the presentation is on Wednesday - Friday of this week. And we just got it yesturday fml.
|
|
|
conditions.
I love this instense "vibe", whenever we see each other in the halls. Guess what? It makes me stronger than ever.
Hello Beautiful Saturday. Morning i wake up to the amazing sunrays from the sunshine :) I hear the birds singing outside my window. Its a sign that SPRING is finally here. I see the snow melting once a for all. Bye Winter.
I watched AVATAR in bootleg with my sister while eating tousino & friedrice. Then chips and 2 orange juicebox :) Lol. Yup thats my lunch for today. We watched half the movie since my dad & I & my sister went to downtown to pick up my mom at georgebrown college. Gaaah, i want that hoodie at the bookstore in georgebeown. lol. Anyways nuff about downtown. We went to Pmall afterwards to look for Erins birthday present. So excited, JAAAAM on march 19th. YESH (H) || Okay, lets not get off topic. Well I finally found something for Erin. Nah, im not going to tell you. Ou but i can tell you this.. Are you ready for it? WELL WELL WELL, i bought myself this cute off shoulder blouse with a bunch of holes in it. You gotta wear a tank top inside it though so yeah :) Im debating whether I should wear it this upcoming civies or erins jam? Hmmm..
After we ate, then dipped pmall to go home. It was seven pm then. Took the 401. Been awhile since i took that highway. We usually take QEW yano. Anyways, here i am at home. My sister & I finished the movie with my mom. I must say it was an outstanding movie. I was so focused with the movie aha. Oh my, it was that good :) On my list, ITS A MUST THAT I HAVE TO see, "The last Song", "The Crazies" & "Shutter Island" > Sucks i couldnt watch Shutter Island with Julius, Marlon, Erin, Hannah, Liezl & Erica -.- Last week , urgh. > "The Crazies" - I might watch it with my cousin Krsytelle & her boyfriend Ken :) > "The Last Song" - Even though i hate miley cyrus, ITS A MUST i have to see this movie. Its so cute, once i saw the trailer. Urgh i literally fell inlove with the trailer only, omg. aha :)
Currently, loafting on my HISTORY seminar even though the presentation is on Wednesday - Friday of this week. And we just got it yesturday fml.
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
Happiness is the goal in life.. not.
its a matter of time, before she finds a fine
r e f r e s h
Strong, Strong as a S0LDIER
First Day of March!
Broken Hearted Girl
.. so this is what it feels like.
love you . stay strong . always in our prayers ♥
i miss yours hugs
forever isnt enough
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|