is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
First Day of March!
Today is MARCH, official new month i must say :) Lets see we got three more months to go till summer of oh`ten ! ♥ I want to make this summer a memorable one, and i dont want to waste it for more drama and non-stop fighting (y)
Well lets see, Its Monday, so nothing much really happened. Same old you know. Attended all my classes like everyone else. Oh but fourth: William, Marcus, Jessica, Shaquiqui(i think thats her name)& I were sent to the library to study for our civics - though, it was closed because Careers Class was there . So it was pretty much locked lol. We all decided to loaft by the library nd sat along the window thingy in the atrium lol. William & I walked around the school, cos we were that bored. Tagged along with Anthony Hari then William&I dipped because he went with Rui. So anyways, nothing really happened loaft day. Too much thinking & I was starved the entire day ): After school Erica & I & Angelica bussed to Square1 to have lunch. Angelica bought a poutineeee.. Mmmmm. * Which reminds me someone still owes me one lol - you know who you are .. * Then we all missioned back home and bussed with Patrick since he got one later. Ran home in the cold with my kilt flying everywhere lol. Just in case, my dad got home before I did , then i would have gotten into shit. But anyways i arrived home safe & before my parents :) Glad to say.
Currently having realtalks with my Kuya Austin AC Teodoro. Flpn child, ditches me on msn -.- Gaaaaaaaaah .
QuestionQuestions that hits me all the time is? "Why Why, me? Am I that easy to get at?, Was i a Target? Did you have this all planned?"
I want to b u i l d that strong friendship with you again I want to be able to help you with whatever & be by your side again & I want to be able to tell you my deep secrets, like what real friends do.
- missss♥
|
|
|
First Day of March!
Today is MARCH, official new month i must say :) Lets see we got three more months to go till summer of oh`ten ! ♥ I want to make this summer a memorable one, and i dont want to waste it for more drama and non-stop fighting (y)
Well lets see, Its Monday, so nothing much really happened. Same old you know. Attended all my classes like everyone else. Oh but fourth: William, Marcus, Jessica, Shaquiqui(i think thats her name)& I were sent to the library to study for our civics - though, it was closed because Careers Class was there . So it was pretty much locked lol. We all decided to loaft by the library nd sat along the window thingy in the atrium lol. William & I walked around the school, cos we were that bored. Tagged along with Anthony Hari then William&I dipped because he went with Rui. So anyways, nothing really happened loaft day. Too much thinking & I was starved the entire day ): After school Erica & I & Angelica bussed to Square1 to have lunch. Angelica bought a poutineeee.. Mmmmm. * Which reminds me someone still owes me one lol - you know who you are .. * Then we all missioned back home and bussed with Patrick since he got one later. Ran home in the cold with my kilt flying everywhere lol. Just in case, my dad got home before I did , then i would have gotten into shit. But anyways i arrived home safe & before my parents :) Glad to say.
Currently having realtalks with my Kuya Austin AC Teodoro. Flpn child, ditches me on msn -.- Gaaaaaaaaah .
QuestionQuestions that hits me all the time is? "Why Why, me? Am I that easy to get at?, Was i a Target? Did you have this all planned?"
I want to b u i l d that strong friendship with you again I want to be able to help you with whatever & be by your side again & I want to be able to tell you my deep secrets, like what real friends do.
- missss♥
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
Broken Hearted Girl
.. so this is what it feels like.
love you . stay strong . always in our prayers ♥
i miss yours hugs
forever isnt enough
missing you.
happy valentines day .
stupid cupid.
whats on my mind?
cceeee.
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|