is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
missing you.
Can we get back to the past, were everyone was h a p p y were everyone was getting along with each other.. were everyone was t o g e t h e r? Every night, i wish upon a star & pray that you will soon realize that..(nevermind) Its been months i know, and i have to get over this sooner rather then later i miss you a lot, crazy as it sounds, but i do i gotta be s t r o n g and put a smile on my face ... and pretend everything is fine when really its not. so many unanswered questions ... You still havent fully answered Ashamed? Or not ashamed, all i need is just the answer. i cant cope the way we act around each other now ive been playing the role with being friends with you Hard to tell, if your true again Because of all the lies you pulled. Maybe a couple more weeks, i can heal fully. I keep saying that to myself, trying to keep my head up. Its not that i still like you, its just the memories that keeps me up at night as school comes to an end & summer begins.../ i hope to move on and forgive I dont want to replace you, like you have with me but i got to somehow. I feel like you took a d v a n t a g e of me And the thought that I was your little toy to get back at her Hurts alot, because i thought .. (nevermind) The dream of us being together, side by side always is still in my head I still have faith in you, that you will come around .. A couple more weeks? months ? years? Ill do whatever it takes. More memories to unfold Each and everyday you change a bit But the feelings i have for you hasent change I said i hated you, said i dont want to be involved with you anymore but i was lying to myself, beacuse i cant go through a day without you in it "... i grow to miss you more every second" I imagine "us" being friends again, but its quite hard knowing The feelings and the pain i hold each and every day i see you, I get weaker and weaker ... three simply words .. i miss you .. and summer -
 ^ i find this pretty cuuute :) LOOOL.
|
|
|
missing you.
Can we get back to the past, were everyone was h a p p y were everyone was getting along with each other.. were everyone was t o g e t h e r? Every night, i wish upon a star & pray that you will soon realize that..(nevermind) Its been months i know, and i have to get over this sooner rather then later i miss you a lot, crazy as it sounds, but i do i gotta be s t r o n g and put a smile on my face ... and pretend everything is fine when really its not. so many unanswered questions ... You still havent fully answered Ashamed? Or not ashamed, all i need is just the answer. i cant cope the way we act around each other now ive been playing the role with being friends with you Hard to tell, if your true again Because of all the lies you pulled. Maybe a couple more weeks, i can heal fully. I keep saying that to myself, trying to keep my head up. Its not that i still like you, its just the memories that keeps me up at night as school comes to an end & summer begins.../ i hope to move on and forgive I dont want to replace you, like you have with me but i got to somehow. I feel like you took a d v a n t a g e of me And the thought that I was your little toy to get back at her Hurts alot, because i thought .. (nevermind) The dream of us being together, side by side always is still in my head I still have faith in you, that you will come around .. A couple more weeks? months ? years? Ill do whatever it takes. More memories to unfold Each and everyday you change a bit But the feelings i have for you hasent change I said i hated you, said i dont want to be involved with you anymore but i was lying to myself, beacuse i cant go through a day without you in it "... i grow to miss you more every second" I imagine "us" being friends again, but its quite hard knowing The feelings and the pain i hold each and every day i see you, I get weaker and weaker ... three simply words .. i miss you .. and summer -
 ^ i find this pretty cuuute :) LOOOL.
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
happy valentines day .
stupid cupid.
whats on my mind?
cceeee.
just wife her.
Mmmm whatchu say.
currently loafting in the library.
Im holding back nothing anymore
hard.
one last tear for you .
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|