is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
one last tear for you .
" i hide everything behind this smile on my face
I feel like running away to some sort of g a t e a w a y - far from home. I hate the mood here in this house. Everything is colliding with just one arguement & fight. Too much tears i shed. Too much painful words coming out of everyones mouth. I wish everything could stop. I never knew this has been going on for years and years. It feels like im invisible here. I want to go to someplace where theres no drama, no more screaming and yelling on the top of their lungs, no more lies, no more grudges and revenge ...
After today, everything is going to c h a n g e
|
|
|
one last tear for you .
" i hide everything behind this smile on my face
I feel like running away to some sort of g a t e a w a y - far from home. I hate the mood here in this house. Everything is colliding with just one arguement & fight. Too much tears i shed. Too much painful words coming out of everyones mouth. I wish everything could stop. I never knew this has been going on for years and years. It feels like im invisible here. I want to go to someplace where theres no drama, no more screaming and yelling on the top of their lungs, no more lies, no more grudges and revenge ...
After today, everything is going to c h a n g e
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
No Thanks To You
chances.
this is the best decision for now.
I got seven minutes and thirtyfour seconds left.
you remind me of my ex.
Thats what it feels like.
sometimes loves comes around, nawt.
heartmigrane
Right Here Waiting For You ...
thirteenth day of january.
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|