is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
Thats what it feels like.
"I'm so sick of these promises that you dont intend to keep I cant think, can't eat, can't sleep, I'm a mess over you. Tired of being taken for granted With my feet firmly planted I've given all of me Yet here I stand empty handed"
Wow what i perfect day to start off with. I keep bumping into you with your girl. You say Hi, i say Bye. Because i dont want to start a conversation with you. Everywhere i go, i See you & her. Honestly, I dont think being friends with you is right anymore. I thought you said you wanted to change & become a better person & to take risks? Wow, another lie to add to the list eh? This list is pretty long as of now. You keep throwing more and more lies straight at my face. And funny thing is, is that i actually had faith in you That you can become a better person. I gave you another chance to change, but HELL no - You didnt prove that at all ! I told you already, that once you come back, your gonna go back running to her with open arms, and you denied that. Holy, why cant you make up your mind, seriously. WE ALL KNOW what the hell your going to do, so you dont have to deny it anymore. I can see it in your eyes. All the lies & bullshit you've pulled. Stop contradicting yourself.
Do yourself a favour, and dont talk to me anymore. Because all you do is hurt me constantly & stab my heart repeativly. Being with you OR just simply being "friends" with you, is a lie & a game for you.
"So much for a happy ending, right?"
|
|
|
Thats what it feels like.
"I'm so sick of these promises that you dont intend to keep I cant think, can't eat, can't sleep, I'm a mess over you. Tired of being taken for granted With my feet firmly planted I've given all of me Yet here I stand empty handed"
Wow what i perfect day to start off with. I keep bumping into you with your girl. You say Hi, i say Bye. Because i dont want to start a conversation with you. Everywhere i go, i See you & her. Honestly, I dont think being friends with you is right anymore. I thought you said you wanted to change & become a better person & to take risks? Wow, another lie to add to the list eh? This list is pretty long as of now. You keep throwing more and more lies straight at my face. And funny thing is, is that i actually had faith in you That you can become a better person. I gave you another chance to change, but HELL no - You didnt prove that at all ! I told you already, that once you come back, your gonna go back running to her with open arms, and you denied that. Holy, why cant you make up your mind, seriously. WE ALL KNOW what the hell your going to do, so you dont have to deny it anymore. I can see it in your eyes. All the lies & bullshit you've pulled. Stop contradicting yourself.
Do yourself a favour, and dont talk to me anymore. Because all you do is hurt me constantly & stab my heart repeativly. Being with you OR just simply being "friends" with you, is a lie & a game for you.
"So much for a happy ending, right?"
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
sometimes loves comes around, nawt.
heartmigrane
Right Here Waiting For You ...
thirteenth day of january.
suddenly, i feel like crashing .
Flushed in Memories
I Want To Be With You
Where are you Xmas?
I need to go to a secret getaway
paper hearts
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|