is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
Flushed in Memories
"Im drowning .. with your lies"
Im alittle lazy to jot down what happened for the past few days. Too many things happened within a week. Its a new year, time to 'move on', change - to being a fully grown mature lady. Fix my heart, put a bandage on it - from leaking. Focuse on school - and receive that honour roll. And plan my future as of now. Oh man, i already made an appointment with my guidance counsellor for that grade eleven course selection, and im so stressed for that. My brain has been ON THAT stuff, for weeks. Oh my gosh , But i know what im taking, just got to make sure its right with my guidance counsellor/academic counsellor, because they know best. Urgh. School's a pain in the asscrack.
Things i want to say to you, I hate that i have to deal with this now, four months down and we're still argueing until now. You tell me to tell you all my 'untold feelings' (referring to you), and its hard, knowing that your JUST collecting it all, and you dont even have the answers to any of my questions .. So why bother? Right? Ughh, i simply JUST DONT KNOW what to do anymore. You never tell me what you feel about me or this. Its messing up my mind lately, Im slacking off of school, being disrespectful to my parents - which i know is extrememly wrong. Always on the phone with ppl late at night, JUST talking about you and what youve done. I hate what the fact that im changing. This is not me, i should know better. I know its stupid to think that i fell for you, out of all the other boys. But i followed me heart, and look where it lead me. Its a new year, and i need to 'move on' but it just seems that i cant. You were the real deal for me, and now i gotta cope with this. Knowing you was my biggest regret. I was so dumb to have you by my side, when you said you will always be there for me - even if were friends or more. I guess, thats another lie of yours. So tell me, What you want me to do now ; I really need to know. I always wanted someone like you to be there by my side thro everything in life, guess you cant be anymore ... I was just a part of your list ... In case your wondering, i dont hate you, and hate what you've become ...
|
|
|
Flushed in Memories
"Im drowning .. with your lies"
Im alittle lazy to jot down what happened for the past few days. Too many things happened within a week. Its a new year, time to 'move on', change - to being a fully grown mature lady. Fix my heart, put a bandage on it - from leaking. Focuse on school - and receive that honour roll. And plan my future as of now. Oh man, i already made an appointment with my guidance counsellor for that grade eleven course selection, and im so stressed for that. My brain has been ON THAT stuff, for weeks. Oh my gosh , But i know what im taking, just got to make sure its right with my guidance counsellor/academic counsellor, because they know best. Urgh. School's a pain in the asscrack.
Things i want to say to you, I hate that i have to deal with this now, four months down and we're still argueing until now. You tell me to tell you all my 'untold feelings' (referring to you), and its hard, knowing that your JUST collecting it all, and you dont even have the answers to any of my questions .. So why bother? Right? Ughh, i simply JUST DONT KNOW what to do anymore. You never tell me what you feel about me or this. Its messing up my mind lately, Im slacking off of school, being disrespectful to my parents - which i know is extrememly wrong. Always on the phone with ppl late at night, JUST talking about you and what youve done. I hate what the fact that im changing. This is not me, i should know better. I know its stupid to think that i fell for you, out of all the other boys. But i followed me heart, and look where it lead me. Its a new year, and i need to 'move on' but it just seems that i cant. You were the real deal for me, and now i gotta cope with this. Knowing you was my biggest regret. I was so dumb to have you by my side, when you said you will always be there for me - even if were friends or more. I guess, thats another lie of yours. So tell me, What you want me to do now ; I really need to know. I always wanted someone like you to be there by my side thro everything in life, guess you cant be anymore ... I was just a part of your list ... In case your wondering, i dont hate you, and hate what you've become ...
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
I Want To Be With You
Where are you Xmas?
I need to go to a secret getaway
paper hearts
<3 - ache
Im stuck in the middle with you
love is overrated.
it never seems to change when it comes to You & Me
im stuck in the middle with you
but anyway I think you're bionic and i don't think...
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|