is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
but anyway I think you're bionic and i don't think youre beautiful i think your beyond it
I'm soo tired from last night, three-way called with Erin & Ashley. Originally supposed to be with Erin & Ac lol. Although he aint picking up his phone. So basically today i reached tdot . Passed by my condo. Its soo flippin tall. The exterior is done & now their working on the interior ! CANT WAIT. Then afterwards i went straight to pick up my momma from George Brown College. Once we reached the mississauga boundary we went to shoppers to buy some makeremover and other stuff. My tita & Cousin Regina came over. Until now there still here. Shes on the phone with her BOYFRIEND . They made it official just 10 minutes ago . I witnessed it all, so flippin cyote omg -hearts-. He's pretty chill, and got humour. He & I got one thing in common; he & i tease & makes fun of my cousin lmao. Anyways, Im strong strong as a soldier. You made me realize i can live life without you ! :) Have fun with that chick. . . . . . . " but anyway I think you're bionic and i don't think youre beautiful i think your beyond it "
so long stalkers , anicole & rvictoria ♥
|
|
|
but anyway I think you're bionic and i don't think youre beautiful i think your beyond it
I'm soo tired from last night, three-way called with Erin & Ashley. Originally supposed to be with Erin & Ac lol. Although he aint picking up his phone. So basically today i reached tdot . Passed by my condo. Its soo flippin tall. The exterior is done & now their working on the interior ! CANT WAIT. Then afterwards i went straight to pick up my momma from George Brown College. Once we reached the mississauga boundary we went to shoppers to buy some makeremover and other stuff. My tita & Cousin Regina came over. Until now there still here. Shes on the phone with her BOYFRIEND . They made it official just 10 minutes ago . I witnessed it all, so flippin cyote omg -hearts-. He's pretty chill, and got humour. He & I got one thing in common; he & i tease & makes fun of my cousin lmao. Anyways, Im strong strong as a soldier. You made me realize i can live life without you ! :) Have fun with that chick. . . . . . . " but anyway I think you're bionic and i don't think youre beautiful i think your beyond it "
so long stalkers , anicole & rvictoria ♥
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
i got one secret that was never told ..
infatuation
pumpkiiines
four letters, three words, two people, ONE meaning...
11:11 make a wish ;
we were more than friends .
heartache
i love erin, aka. TWIN .♥
Buh you cant tie me down like a pair of shoe strings
radio killa killa
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|