is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
chances.
" when i first saw your face, i knew you were special boy "
Yesturday was pretty tiring. Angelica and Ashley came over to my house. We all pretty much loafted, watched lovely bones SINCE i couldnt watch the last 45 mins of it at erins the other day lol. Uhm, we ate one bag of ketchup chips, made the biggest cookie ever ! AHA YEEEESH. Oh and we camwhored just a BIT! on wcam & i talked to joseph for a bit on the phone . THAT BOY owes me a call as of now, since he said he would lOL:) I dont blame him, he had to get a haircut, had to go to bball practise & he was at his boys house. true ! Anyways, once they left i went straight to tdot, once i got home i ate. Around 12 midnight - i dropped dead & went to bed. Rui calls me around one-ish. THIS BOY CALLS ME EVERY NIGHT past twelve! I never sleep properly because he & i always fall asleep together on the phone till like seven or eight in the morning ! I HATE YOU RUI, keeding. Anyways nuff about rui, Uhm yeah im beginning to think im falling for "him" . he's been trying to get at me since summer but he found out i was dealing with "the boy" - so he stopped talking to me. I shouldve gave him a chance, since he treats me right, and "the boy" just dropped me like i DONT have a fqn damn heart on the first day of school. So yeah, i got ashley & nelly to help me out with this "thing" :) LIFE IS GOOD ♥ - well not really, minus all the drama and crap.
" I feel like your just taking advantage of me again. I ended everything with you a couple of days ago, and yet - you dont listen. What does it take, for you to realize that i dont want to be invovled with you anymore - as a friend or more? -- I find it easier and better if we go our seperate ways ; leave the past and find someone else. At least i do, i know what your gonna do - so no need to tell me. I want to be happy again with someone who can treat me right. I dont want to cry because of you, i want to move on and live life to the fullest. If we were still to be "friends", at least promise me that you will be honest to me as of now? because i hate to lose you but i did already a couple of weeks ago." > .. So you tell me what you want again.
|
|
|
chances.
" when i first saw your face, i knew you were special boy "
Yesturday was pretty tiring. Angelica and Ashley came over to my house. We all pretty much loafted, watched lovely bones SINCE i couldnt watch the last 45 mins of it at erins the other day lol. Uhm, we ate one bag of ketchup chips, made the biggest cookie ever ! AHA YEEEESH. Oh and we camwhored just a BIT! on wcam & i talked to joseph for a bit on the phone . THAT BOY owes me a call as of now, since he said he would lOL:) I dont blame him, he had to get a haircut, had to go to bball practise & he was at his boys house. true ! Anyways, once they left i went straight to tdot, once i got home i ate. Around 12 midnight - i dropped dead & went to bed. Rui calls me around one-ish. THIS BOY CALLS ME EVERY NIGHT past twelve! I never sleep properly because he & i always fall asleep together on the phone till like seven or eight in the morning ! I HATE YOU RUI, keeding. Anyways nuff about rui, Uhm yeah im beginning to think im falling for "him" . he's been trying to get at me since summer but he found out i was dealing with "the boy" - so he stopped talking to me. I shouldve gave him a chance, since he treats me right, and "the boy" just dropped me like i DONT have a fqn damn heart on the first day of school. So yeah, i got ashley & nelly to help me out with this "thing" :) LIFE IS GOOD ♥ - well not really, minus all the drama and crap.
" I feel like your just taking advantage of me again. I ended everything with you a couple of days ago, and yet - you dont listen. What does it take, for you to realize that i dont want to be invovled with you anymore - as a friend or more? -- I find it easier and better if we go our seperate ways ; leave the past and find someone else. At least i do, i know what your gonna do - so no need to tell me. I want to be happy again with someone who can treat me right. I dont want to cry because of you, i want to move on and live life to the fullest. If we were still to be "friends", at least promise me that you will be honest to me as of now? because i hate to lose you but i did already a couple of weeks ago." > .. So you tell me what you want again.
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
this is the best decision for now.
I got seven minutes and thirtyfour seconds left.
you remind me of my ex.
Thats what it feels like.
sometimes loves comes around, nawt.
heartmigrane
Right Here Waiting For You ...
thirteenth day of january.
suddenly, i feel like crashing .
Flushed in Memories
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|