is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
realization
TUESDAYMARCH16/1224PM
"Some moments change us f o r e v e r"
Looking back to all the past "blogs", I can tell that a lot of change has occured within me - From physical to mental. Reading all my old blogs, helps me see who I really was back then to who I am now. A lot has change from, meeting tons of amazing people and becoming friends, to falling in love with your bestfriend, to getting your heartbroken, to non-stop bitch fights, to more drama, to losing some important people in your life to gaining more friendships.
There comes to a point in life, that you will laugh at all this, and reminice and say to yourself, its just life. At this point as of now, I still think of all the happiness and laughter I shared with my "ex"friends and "ex"bestfriend. Its funny how one small action can change everything with a blink of an eye. Whoever thought that, losing the only one person you put all your faith too & hoped he/she will change, can turn out to being a "jerk" or a "player"?
Everybody's got their imperfection & flaws. Its good to see who are my true real friends are. Always there lending a hand, never giving up - even though i may bug them or annoy them with my delimma/problems. We act like a fam, always there by each others side, giving you a hand when you trip or stumble along a rockey path.
I guess, what im trying to say is that, I came to realization that life is all about problems & heartbreaks & losing/gaining friendships. lol :)
- Quick conclusion to all my old blogs :))
/anicole♥
" L i f e is worth a thousand words "
|
|
|
realization
TUESDAYMARCH16/1224PM
"Some moments change us f o r e v e r"
Looking back to all the past "blogs", I can tell that a lot of change has occured within me - From physical to mental. Reading all my old blogs, helps me see who I really was back then to who I am now. A lot has change from, meeting tons of amazing people and becoming friends, to falling in love with your bestfriend, to getting your heartbroken, to non-stop bitch fights, to more drama, to losing some important people in your life to gaining more friendships.
There comes to a point in life, that you will laugh at all this, and reminice and say to yourself, its just life. At this point as of now, I still think of all the happiness and laughter I shared with my "ex"friends and "ex"bestfriend. Its funny how one small action can change everything with a blink of an eye. Whoever thought that, losing the only one person you put all your faith too & hoped he/she will change, can turn out to being a "jerk" or a "player"?
Everybody's got their imperfection & flaws. Its good to see who are my true real friends are. Always there lending a hand, never giving up - even though i may bug them or annoy them with my delimma/problems. We act like a fam, always there by each others side, giving you a hand when you trip or stumble along a rockey path.
I guess, what im trying to say is that, I came to realization that life is all about problems & heartbreaks & losing/gaining friendships. lol :)
- Quick conclusion to all my old blogs :))
/anicole♥
" L i f e is worth a thousand words "
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
You Had Me Speech-less.
You do you & Ima do Me.
two is better than one
always felt the need for space
History & Civics is a Killa!
the past is the past - Leave it to be & "LEARN" fr...
conditions.
Happiness is the goal in life.. not.
its a matter of time, before she finds a fine
r e f r e s h
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|