is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
Its easy as ABC123!
TUESDAYMARCH16/
yesturday FLOOOOP WEDNESDAY. So basically Im not allowed to go out anymore till my history mark is sabove a 75%. Still hating on History, But I got to FOCUSE for sure after the break. I need a tutor -_____-" Thats how much Im struggling. Anyways nuff said about school. So Yesturday I was supposed to go to Ericas House to chill but flop, so they all moved it to Angelica's house to save the distance since shes practically my neighbour. But turns out I was out the entire day. Went to visit my Lolo at the Cemetary, then ate at Dixie Park and bought several bootleg movies :) THE CRAZIES ! WOOHOO . Then went to Costco to check out the sizes for the Plasma Tv. Ive decided to go for the 46" Sony Plasma for the living room, since the one in the living room right now is going to be moved to my Parents room. Im getting my plasma for my room in a few months after all the renovations and whatnot is done. I got a legit movie at Costco to watch with my sister since it was on sale anwyays. The Fourth KIND :) Always and Dying to watch this movie since time. I even forgot it was still out in DVD. Thank God I spotted it on the rack at costco :) ALthough i wanted to get PRECIOUS Too? Oh well, next time I guess. After Costco we decided to go to Sony Style across the street to see orther options for plasma tvs, too expensive though I mean 2 GRAND? You must be effed in the head to get one with the exact same size. Oh and after that we all went to Ikea in Queensway to check out the shelvings for all the HD shit and BluRay stuff to be kept on . To end of the day my sister and i changed into our pjs and played SIMS 2 & watched the Fourth Kind under our blankets in the living room. To make it live, we switched to surround systems, turned off all the lights and made popcorn&chocoalte syrup :))
quicknote: GO TO BED BEFORE 3:33AM as of now! (yn)
WEDNESDAYMARCH17/906pm
Such a Beautiful Day, and I spent half the entire day in my room talking to Julius, Bryce, Aaron, Nelly, Ernest. Mostly Ernest & Julius. I kept on complaining how I am stuck here at home behind my laptop doing nothing. So Julius & I were making loads of plans and both of us were complaining how today was sucha flop day LOOOL & while im talking to Ernest, hes being the positive guy and was so down to reach my hosue to drop off movies or food :) Lol So kind of him, but Im not that type of person to have friend drive all the way to your house to bring stuff to unbored yourself:) So i said nevermind.Oh & he was offering his help for history .. Yano tutoring in the library for free and stuff :) So kind, oh man. I shoulda snuck out to bus to square with julius to buy food. THATS HOW DESPERATE WE ARE, omfg!
So i got off my laptop after 3 - 4 hrs later, and went to play SIMS after my sister got back from walking around the neighbourhood/park with her friends. Lol, too bad all my friends live close to creditview lol, none of them are down to reach my area - my area is so dead. RJ is never @ his anymore, Im pretty sure hes at gateway, Angelica is always at her cousins house on the other other other street, Christine Innes - I dont even know where the hell she is nowadays.
A couple of hrs later, I went with my dad to go to Costco to check that plasma tv. He went there to do the measuring.. While my sister & I went to buy food :) Chicken Strips & Fries along with an chocolate ice cream sundae & for a drink SPRITE :) Mmmm, so good. Then we left to go pick up my mom at ST.Michaels Hospital. Then went to GEORGEBROWN COLLEGE. I went with her inside her office so she can print and if anything Im there to help. I surfed on facebook for a bit & blogspot :) Lol. Pretty fun. Then we went home straight.
SO RANDOM Recieved a call from a Prive Caller, immediatly assumed it was erin so i picked it up, and ... Me: Hello? Him: Ayee Me: Uhm hi Him: Whtchu saying today? Me: nun really, whose this? Him: its richard Me: richard who? Him: richard silva .. Me:.. Me:.. Oh true, uhm iduno * someone screams "ITS MARCO" ^ Or something * END OF CONVERSATION *
Anwyays LOl i just thought i might mention that. So random :/Figures Joseph is probabley with him doing some next shit.
Julius . says: Mmmmm This is amazing
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: Dont even ! Julius . says: I just finished my honey garlic chicken Hollay
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: why didnt you save me some nig.
Julius . says: Because It was just so delicious I still have my chicken wings and chicken ball left
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: DAMNN . SEND THEM HERE NOW
Julius . says: Oh baby Its amazing
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: bun yaaaaaaaaah exfriend .
Julius . says: Lool Its actually Like amazinggg Sooooo mmmmm Soooooooo goood
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: LOOOOOL I hate you man. liek frale OH YEAH WELL @ COSTCO , i had a chocoalte sundaee along with fries & chicken strips Oh & Sprite take that in ?
Julius . says: Take this is I'm eating my chicken wings now And its uhhhhhhhmazing I'm going to have some of my shanghai noodles Soooooo amazingly sexed
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: ii efff you forale now !
Julius . says: Lool Oh myyyyy Its just amazinggggg Its actually Amazing
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: like my name btch ?
Julius . says: So amazing Looool Its soooooo I'm loving this Soooo much It tastes sooooooo GOOD
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: stop there
Julius . says: Lool
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: IMMA LIKE CRASH YOUR HOUSE AND EAT THEM ALL -.-
Julius . says: Alright Too late I just finished And now I'm on the bus on my way home But still it was just sooooo good And I never had it for the longest time Wowowow
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: LMFAOOO SAY WORD , your out right now ?
Julius . says: First time I'm seeing a black guy reading one of those anime books Yeah I just on the bus on my way home I've been on my phone the whole time I've been talking to you
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: are you fraaaaaaaale !
Julius . says: Yes
Julius : says: That chicken was sooo nice
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: Shuuuuuuuuutup b . i hope you get off the wrong busstop , you loner -.- Julius : says:
I wont Plus if I doo Ill just take the bus back Because I gots a bus pass
little nig, is naking me jealous (:
Im gooooone, Going to watch the CRAZIES with baby sister :) /anicole♥
"two more days"
|
|
|
Its easy as ABC123!
TUESDAYMARCH16/
yesturday FLOOOOP WEDNESDAY. So basically Im not allowed to go out anymore till my history mark is sabove a 75%. Still hating on History, But I got to FOCUSE for sure after the break. I need a tutor -_____-" Thats how much Im struggling. Anyways nuff said about school. So Yesturday I was supposed to go to Ericas House to chill but flop, so they all moved it to Angelica's house to save the distance since shes practically my neighbour. But turns out I was out the entire day. Went to visit my Lolo at the Cemetary, then ate at Dixie Park and bought several bootleg movies :) THE CRAZIES ! WOOHOO . Then went to Costco to check out the sizes for the Plasma Tv. Ive decided to go for the 46" Sony Plasma for the living room, since the one in the living room right now is going to be moved to my Parents room. Im getting my plasma for my room in a few months after all the renovations and whatnot is done. I got a legit movie at Costco to watch with my sister since it was on sale anwyays. The Fourth KIND :) Always and Dying to watch this movie since time. I even forgot it was still out in DVD. Thank God I spotted it on the rack at costco :) ALthough i wanted to get PRECIOUS Too? Oh well, next time I guess. After Costco we decided to go to Sony Style across the street to see orther options for plasma tvs, too expensive though I mean 2 GRAND? You must be effed in the head to get one with the exact same size. Oh and after that we all went to Ikea in Queensway to check out the shelvings for all the HD shit and BluRay stuff to be kept on . To end of the day my sister and i changed into our pjs and played SIMS 2 & watched the Fourth Kind under our blankets in the living room. To make it live, we switched to surround systems, turned off all the lights and made popcorn&chocoalte syrup :))
quicknote: GO TO BED BEFORE 3:33AM as of now! (yn)
WEDNESDAYMARCH17/906pm
Such a Beautiful Day, and I spent half the entire day in my room talking to Julius, Bryce, Aaron, Nelly, Ernest. Mostly Ernest & Julius. I kept on complaining how I am stuck here at home behind my laptop doing nothing. So Julius & I were making loads of plans and both of us were complaining how today was sucha flop day LOOOL & while im talking to Ernest, hes being the positive guy and was so down to reach my hosue to drop off movies or food :) Lol So kind of him, but Im not that type of person to have friend drive all the way to your house to bring stuff to unbored yourself:) So i said nevermind.Oh & he was offering his help for history .. Yano tutoring in the library for free and stuff :) So kind, oh man. I shoulda snuck out to bus to square with julius to buy food. THATS HOW DESPERATE WE ARE, omfg!
So i got off my laptop after 3 - 4 hrs later, and went to play SIMS after my sister got back from walking around the neighbourhood/park with her friends. Lol, too bad all my friends live close to creditview lol, none of them are down to reach my area - my area is so dead. RJ is never @ his anymore, Im pretty sure hes at gateway, Angelica is always at her cousins house on the other other other street, Christine Innes - I dont even know where the hell she is nowadays.
A couple of hrs later, I went with my dad to go to Costco to check that plasma tv. He went there to do the measuring.. While my sister & I went to buy food :) Chicken Strips & Fries along with an chocolate ice cream sundae & for a drink SPRITE :) Mmmm, so good. Then we left to go pick up my mom at ST.Michaels Hospital. Then went to GEORGEBROWN COLLEGE. I went with her inside her office so she can print and if anything Im there to help. I surfed on facebook for a bit & blogspot :) Lol. Pretty fun. Then we went home straight.
SO RANDOM Recieved a call from a Prive Caller, immediatly assumed it was erin so i picked it up, and ... Me: Hello? Him: Ayee Me: Uhm hi Him: Whtchu saying today? Me: nun really, whose this? Him: its richard Me: richard who? Him: richard silva .. Me:.. Me:.. Oh true, uhm iduno * someone screams "ITS MARCO" ^ Or something * END OF CONVERSATION *
Anwyays LOl i just thought i might mention that. So random :/Figures Joseph is probabley with him doing some next shit.
Julius . says: Mmmmm This is amazing
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: Dont even ! Julius . says: I just finished my honey garlic chicken Hollay
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: why didnt you save me some nig.
Julius . says: Because It was just so delicious I still have my chicken wings and chicken ball left
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: DAMNN . SEND THEM HERE NOW
Julius . says: Oh baby Its amazing
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: bun yaaaaaaaaah exfriend .
Julius . says: Lool Its actually Like amazinggg Sooooo mmmmm Soooooooo goood
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: LOOOOOL I hate you man. liek frale OH YEAH WELL @ COSTCO , i had a chocoalte sundaee along with fries & chicken strips Oh & Sprite take that in ?
Julius . says: Take this is I'm eating my chicken wings now And its uhhhhhhhmazing I'm going to have some of my shanghai noodles Soooooo amazingly sexed
patag, allysonnicole /urgh! what a FLOP SPRING BREAK! eff my life hard sideways ! says: ii efff you forale now !
Julius . says: Lool Oh myyyyy Its just amazinggggg Its actually Amazing
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: like my name btch ?
Julius . says: So amazing Looool Its soooooo I'm loving this Soooo much It tastes sooooooo GOOD
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: stop there
Julius . says: Lool
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: IMMA LIKE CRASH YOUR HOUSE AND EAT THEM ALL -.-
Julius . says: Alright Too late I just finished And now I'm on the bus on my way home But still it was just sooooo good And I never had it for the longest time Wowowow
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: LMFAOOO SAY WORD , your out right now ?
Julius . says: First time I'm seeing a black guy reading one of those anime books Yeah I just on the bus on my way home I've been on my phone the whole time I've been talking to you
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: are you fraaaaaaaale !
Julius . says: Yes
Julius : says: That chicken was sooo nice
patag, allysonnicole ii eff you julius frale. says: Shuuuuuuuuutup b . i hope you get off the wrong busstop , you loner -.- Julius : says:
I wont Plus if I doo Ill just take the bus back Because I gots a bus pass
little nig, is naking me jealous (:
Im gooooone, Going to watch the CRAZIES with baby sister :) /anicole♥
"two more days"
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
realization
You Had Me Speech-less.
You do you & Ima do Me.
two is better than one
always felt the need for space
History & Civics is a Killa!
the past is the past - Leave it to be & "LEARN" fr...
conditions.
Happiness is the goal in life.. not.
its a matter of time, before she finds a fine
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|