is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
Broke Down Hearted Wonderland
LITERACY TEST : Wasent so bad actually, to be honest. I find it really lame & a waste ! 3 hrs of finishing the english eqao was tiring. Had to stay for the full day. Went to third with Julius - my entire eng.class watched mean girls loll. Had Tina&Erin get me out of class to loaft, finish up AC's card & look for him. During lunch Tina, Ashley, Julius & I had to mission to CALDENSE to buy the Oreo Cake. I had to look for a lighter for the cake aswell, asked about everyone who bun - they all ran out, and NOW they think i bun & they are inviting me LOLOOL fml to the fullest! -___-" Whatever and so fourth came, and had to go to class William & Amrit were the only ones there chillled until we were moved to a GR9 CLASS with Khelia Dela CRuz & ALexia Libre :) Watched Day After Tomorrow. Excellent movie stylls. After school, we surprised AC with the Oreo Cake and lit candle && HUGE ASS BIRTHDAY CARD - Collage :) He was surprised , extremely lol so speechless actually :D
Yesturday, I was so tired & didn`t want to waste my money on food & for the movies so I just went home straight. Fell asleep while watching movies, but woke up to Ericas & Hannah's non-stop phonecalls. They were making me go with them to East Gate & Movies to watch the Last Song. I must say overall yesturday was a FUN ALL-GIRLS day, even with the shitty weather. Hannahs dad dropped us off @ EastGate to eat, loaft and chopppeed some guys LOL, then got pick up and went to SQUARE to chill & have some realtalks, then walked to FAMOUS by 715pm and watched the LAST SONG.♥ By far the cutest movie ever. While watching it I hear Hannahs & Erica sniffing their nose and wiping their tears with tissue LOLOL I laughed & FUCK , I started crying once all these sad parts came ); You can now call me a softie for romance movie. Ohman, I WANT A "WILL" now♥ Hopefully I can find Will - the type of boy thats always their for you even when us (girls) tend to push them away, the type of boy that can carry us(girls) and play in the ocean/mud, the type of boy thats honest and never lies, the type of boy that brings us (girls) to unique dates such as the aquairium with all the sea creatures. To end off the day Hans, Erks & I walked to Starbucks in Chapters and bought their milkshake and whatnot. Saw Ryan Ching & his gf / & Said Hello :) Even saw Mike, Eddie, & James outside of Famous booked us with our eyes puffy -.-" LOL and they all teased AHA. Got picked up @ 1020pm and went to Hannahs House to just chill & relax, and i got picked up by my dad by 1130pm :) I must say yesturday was a awesome day- chilled with the ladies , minus the boys - marlon, rj & Julius. Next time, we are chaining them unto a chair and we ARE all gonna be watching the LAST SONG together, says Hannah/Erica :)
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥

/anicole♥
|
|
|
Broke Down Hearted Wonderland
LITERACY TEST : Wasent so bad actually, to be honest. I find it really lame & a waste ! 3 hrs of finishing the english eqao was tiring. Had to stay for the full day. Went to third with Julius - my entire eng.class watched mean girls loll. Had Tina&Erin get me out of class to loaft, finish up AC's card & look for him. During lunch Tina, Ashley, Julius & I had to mission to CALDENSE to buy the Oreo Cake. I had to look for a lighter for the cake aswell, asked about everyone who bun - they all ran out, and NOW they think i bun & they are inviting me LOLOOL fml to the fullest! -___-" Whatever and so fourth came, and had to go to class William & Amrit were the only ones there chillled until we were moved to a GR9 CLASS with Khelia Dela CRuz & ALexia Libre :) Watched Day After Tomorrow. Excellent movie stylls. After school, we surprised AC with the Oreo Cake and lit candle && HUGE ASS BIRTHDAY CARD - Collage :) He was surprised , extremely lol so speechless actually :D
Yesturday, I was so tired & didn`t want to waste my money on food & for the movies so I just went home straight. Fell asleep while watching movies, but woke up to Ericas & Hannah's non-stop phonecalls. They were making me go with them to East Gate & Movies to watch the Last Song. I must say overall yesturday was a FUN ALL-GIRLS day, even with the shitty weather. Hannahs dad dropped us off @ EastGate to eat, loaft and chopppeed some guys LOL, then got pick up and went to SQUARE to chill & have some realtalks, then walked to FAMOUS by 715pm and watched the LAST SONG.♥ By far the cutest movie ever. While watching it I hear Hannahs & Erica sniffing their nose and wiping their tears with tissue LOLOL I laughed & FUCK , I started crying once all these sad parts came ); You can now call me a softie for romance movie. Ohman, I WANT A "WILL" now♥ Hopefully I can find Will - the type of boy thats always their for you even when us (girls) tend to push them away, the type of boy that can carry us(girls) and play in the ocean/mud, the type of boy thats honest and never lies, the type of boy that brings us (girls) to unique dates such as the aquairium with all the sea creatures. To end off the day Hans, Erks & I walked to Starbucks in Chapters and bought their milkshake and whatnot. Saw Ryan Ching & his gf / & Said Hello :) Even saw Mike, Eddie, & James outside of Famous booked us with our eyes puffy -.-" LOL and they all teased AHA. Got picked up @ 1020pm and went to Hannahs House to just chill & relax, and i got picked up by my dad by 1130pm :) I must say yesturday was a awesome day- chilled with the ladies , minus the boys - marlon, rj & Julius. Next time, we are chaining them unto a chair and we ARE all gonna be watching the LAST SONG together, says Hannah/Erica :)
 ♥
 ♥
 ♥

/anicole♥
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
faith
I go up and you go DOWN.
i rather fly solo, than be in a team with you .
We used to be a team
Shout whenever, And Ill be there :) Thats a promise.
FRIDAY,MARCH19/214AM
Its easy as ABC123!
realization
You Had Me Speech-less.
You do you & Ima do Me.
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|