is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
faith
" Funny, how little small m o m e n t s can just change us forever ..
A0710
A lot has happened for the past few days. On monday, Louisa Nelly & Mariah surprised me and missioned to my house and asked my Dad if I can go out with them for the evening, and so surprisngly - He said yesh in a happy way LOL, I was like Oh... Uhh. Thank dad. LOL. We basically walked to Nellys house nd chilled in her bedroom and watched movies. Such as "Fish Tank" and this movie with some poison chemical - something similar to The Happening or The Crazies. Anyhow that following night I three-wayd called with Ashley & Nelly to discuss the plan for "his" surprise! It was quite important. Basically from 10 - 1am I had to make several calls to first ashley/nelly, then anjelica alba for her debut, then Julius, then Erica, then Julius lol . I had to make a call to Jordan Santos too, but bleh I was extrememly beat lol :) ^ My dad got pissed that I was somewhat "abusing" the time, when I could have been finishing my hmwrk lol, psssh.
Atm, Im eating my spaghetti LOLOL, so hungry & tired from today. I was sleeping in English class & Cindy/Julius kept poking me, like frale-.-" and Mrs.bural wanted everybodys head up so fail-ish but i still manage to sleep secretly lol ;) So Tomorrow is the Literacy Test - quite worried just a tad bit. No lie. The entire school has been making a huge fuzz on this. Its not like its going to be hard, no? Well I hope not ... Because the school board ppl held an assembly the other day and it was pretty lame, cant lie.
Sucks that Kuya Austin AC Teodoro's birthday is tomorrow lol. I hope he likes his BIG surprise
Its true that when you lose a friend, you tend to gain or re-new another frienship =)
|
|
|
faith
" Funny, how little small m o m e n t s can just change us forever ..
A0710
A lot has happened for the past few days. On monday, Louisa Nelly & Mariah surprised me and missioned to my house and asked my Dad if I can go out with them for the evening, and so surprisngly - He said yesh in a happy way LOL, I was like Oh... Uhh. Thank dad. LOL. We basically walked to Nellys house nd chilled in her bedroom and watched movies. Such as "Fish Tank" and this movie with some poison chemical - something similar to The Happening or The Crazies. Anyhow that following night I three-wayd called with Ashley & Nelly to discuss the plan for "his" surprise! It was quite important. Basically from 10 - 1am I had to make several calls to first ashley/nelly, then anjelica alba for her debut, then Julius, then Erica, then Julius lol . I had to make a call to Jordan Santos too, but bleh I was extrememly beat lol :) ^ My dad got pissed that I was somewhat "abusing" the time, when I could have been finishing my hmwrk lol, psssh.
Atm, Im eating my spaghetti LOLOL, so hungry & tired from today. I was sleeping in English class & Cindy/Julius kept poking me, like frale-.-" and Mrs.bural wanted everybodys head up so fail-ish but i still manage to sleep secretly lol ;) So Tomorrow is the Literacy Test - quite worried just a tad bit. No lie. The entire school has been making a huge fuzz on this. Its not like its going to be hard, no? Well I hope not ... Because the school board ppl held an assembly the other day and it was pretty lame, cant lie.
Sucks that Kuya Austin AC Teodoro's birthday is tomorrow lol. I hope he likes his BIG surprise
Its true that when you lose a friend, you tend to gain or re-new another frienship =)
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
I go up and you go DOWN.
i rather fly solo, than be in a team with you .
We used to be a team
Shout whenever, And Ill be there :) Thats a promise.
FRIDAY,MARCH19/214AM
Its easy as ABC123!
realization
You Had Me Speech-less.
You do you & Ima do Me.
two is better than one
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|