is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
Can I Be Your Baby, For A Day?
A15
You can say that Im Happy, and Over it all. Its true. But something deep down is telling me to hang onto that "friendship". Funny, how im all realizing this now, its kinda weird. Im so happy that I got my boys & girls always there for me, but something tells me that being with you is special and different. All those times you & i would question each other with stupid questions based on life, all those times were you got my back & i got yours. And all those times when you & i used to fall asleep together through phone after talking for a good 7 hrs till sunrise. Its so u n b e l i e v a b l e that this is all coming back to me after everything you & i have been through. Pretty weird, no?
I guess what im trying to say is that I miss you just a tad bit. I miss our stupid jokes, our cute random conversation, and our whatever. I miss being friends with you, but we all know we cant - Since your hiding that "growing" friendship with me from people like her. Its kinda rude & stupid that you gotta hide things with whatever you & i do, as if you are keeping this secret growing friendship from her & everybody. You act like a a-hole and a Jerk when you see me in the halls.... You act as if you dont know me & nothing happened b/w us? When YOU know what we both did together. Its so gay, that whenever YOUR NOT with her, Your the same old guy I met before you & I got together. As if nothing changed. & Whenever i look into your eyes, I see that innocent sweet nice guy I fell for, but hey its just all in my imagination that you will NEVER change, because you allowed that girl to be in-control of you. I feel kinda bad shes hurting you like that for years. If only I met you sooner, I know for a fact that you wouldn't be like this until today.
I dont know anymore.
|
|
|
Can I Be Your Baby, For A Day?
A15
You can say that Im Happy, and Over it all. Its true. But something deep down is telling me to hang onto that "friendship". Funny, how im all realizing this now, its kinda weird. Im so happy that I got my boys & girls always there for me, but something tells me that being with you is special and different. All those times you & i would question each other with stupid questions based on life, all those times were you got my back & i got yours. And all those times when you & i used to fall asleep together through phone after talking for a good 7 hrs till sunrise. Its so u n b e l i e v a b l e that this is all coming back to me after everything you & i have been through. Pretty weird, no?
I guess what im trying to say is that I miss you just a tad bit. I miss our stupid jokes, our cute random conversation, and our whatever. I miss being friends with you, but we all know we cant - Since your hiding that "growing" friendship with me from people like her. Its kinda rude & stupid that you gotta hide things with whatever you & i do, as if you are keeping this secret growing friendship from her & everybody. You act like a a-hole and a Jerk when you see me in the halls.... You act as if you dont know me & nothing happened b/w us? When YOU know what we both did together. Its so gay, that whenever YOUR NOT with her, Your the same old guy I met before you & I got together. As if nothing changed. & Whenever i look into your eyes, I see that innocent sweet nice guy I fell for, but hey its just all in my imagination that you will NEVER change, because you allowed that girl to be in-control of you. I feel kinda bad shes hurting you like that for years. If only I met you sooner, I know for a fact that you wouldn't be like this until today.
I dont know anymore.
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
"Your an Angel, Bye"
Your the 'Smoke' to my 'High'
Broke Down Hearted Wonderland
faith
I go up and you go DOWN.
i rather fly solo, than be in a team with you .
We used to be a team
Shout whenever, And Ill be there :) Thats a promise.
FRIDAY,MARCH19/214AM
Its easy as ABC123!
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|