is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
friday, june 23
Yesturday was my baby sisters '14th' birthday. "I lalalallove you baby sister, you're finally a teenager. No boys atm OKAY? Or ima have to deal with them ;) Im so happy for you. I hope you like your aritzia sweater that I bought for you & mom's not-so-surprise GUESS bag that you always wanted along with mom & dad's surprise lunch & your friends surprise birthday party. You're catching up to me & your cousin Regina. Much love always. Im always always here for you. ♥" (alittle msg for my baby sister)
So yesturday as all know we went to Manderin for lunch. Yummy food. Mmm. And went to Square one to go shopping for a couple hours. Oh gheez, we were all so dressed & went to square. Everybody couldnt stop looking at me LOL. Thank god I didnt wear my high heels Otherwise ... LOL. So I met up with Julius at Bubble Tease to give him his gf's gift that I picked out for him & bought with my own money. Oh LAWD 35 bucks for a GUESS bracelt. dammit, and ITS THE ONE I WANTED TOO ♥ Oh well, Ill ask for that bracelet from Julius for my 16th in August ;) AHHAHAH. He left to go to the skatepark & I just chilled with my rents. Went home afterwards to drop my sister off at her surprise party with her friends. Then I changed & went to square with the motherdukes again. Just us ladies and my dad went to costco to look for a BBQ Mat for tomorrow :)
Mom & I went immediatly to Manchu Wok & this other fastfood to get some food fcourse. We were already hungry after a couple hrs of digestion LOL. Later on, she bought her pair of heels at ALDO since I brought my SPC card along with me ;) DISCCCOUUUUNTS BABY. Then went to Costa Blanca X, then Danier, then Le Chateau and eventually to Aritzia ♥ Bought myself 5 sweaters WOOOOOO. Including my moms & sisters. Ohemgeee, there was this hot filipno guy working there, GHEEEEZUZ I couldn't get my eyes off of him. HAHA & he kept looking at me too LOL . Oh gosh. I need to stop going for older guys now. & FOCUSE for september ;)
(Found this while surfing on the net. This summarizes all my unanswered questions) "I don’t want a relationship right now. I just want someone I can give affection to and get affection from. Affection is not all I want though. I want someone that I can just chill with. Someone I can go on cute dates with. Someone I can have movie nights with from time to time. Someone I can hit up and talk to whenever I’m in need of someone to talk to.
I know it sounds bad, but relationships are just too messy for me. No relationship is perfect I know that. And that’s exactly why I don’t want a relationship. I don’t want to deal with all the fighting, and I definitely don’t want to add anymore stress to my life."
^ Thats true. I guess thats what you've been feeling when you were with me? Should I take it in as a good thing? Or a bad thing?
The Confusing part is to handle is the truth. meeeh ....
|
|
|
friday, june 23
Yesturday was my baby sisters '14th' birthday. "I lalalallove you baby sister, you're finally a teenager. No boys atm OKAY? Or ima have to deal with them ;) Im so happy for you. I hope you like your aritzia sweater that I bought for you & mom's not-so-surprise GUESS bag that you always wanted along with mom & dad's surprise lunch & your friends surprise birthday party. You're catching up to me & your cousin Regina. Much love always. Im always always here for you. ♥" (alittle msg for my baby sister)
So yesturday as all know we went to Manderin for lunch. Yummy food. Mmm. And went to Square one to go shopping for a couple hours. Oh gheez, we were all so dressed & went to square. Everybody couldnt stop looking at me LOL. Thank god I didnt wear my high heels Otherwise ... LOL. So I met up with Julius at Bubble Tease to give him his gf's gift that I picked out for him & bought with my own money. Oh LAWD 35 bucks for a GUESS bracelt. dammit, and ITS THE ONE I WANTED TOO ♥ Oh well, Ill ask for that bracelet from Julius for my 16th in August ;) AHHAHAH. He left to go to the skatepark & I just chilled with my rents. Went home afterwards to drop my sister off at her surprise party with her friends. Then I changed & went to square with the motherdukes again. Just us ladies and my dad went to costco to look for a BBQ Mat for tomorrow :)
Mom & I went immediatly to Manchu Wok & this other fastfood to get some food fcourse. We were already hungry after a couple hrs of digestion LOL. Later on, she bought her pair of heels at ALDO since I brought my SPC card along with me ;) DISCCCOUUUUNTS BABY. Then went to Costa Blanca X, then Danier, then Le Chateau and eventually to Aritzia ♥ Bought myself 5 sweaters WOOOOOO. Including my moms & sisters. Ohemgeee, there was this hot filipno guy working there, GHEEEEZUZ I couldn't get my eyes off of him. HAHA & he kept looking at me too LOL . Oh gosh. I need to stop going for older guys now. & FOCUSE for september ;)
(Found this while surfing on the net. This summarizes all my unanswered questions) "I don’t want a relationship right now. I just want someone I can give affection to and get affection from. Affection is not all I want though. I want someone that I can just chill with. Someone I can go on cute dates with. Someone I can have movie nights with from time to time. Someone I can hit up and talk to whenever I’m in need of someone to talk to.
I know it sounds bad, but relationships are just too messy for me. No relationship is perfect I know that. And that’s exactly why I don’t want a relationship. I don’t want to deal with all the fighting, and I definitely don’t want to add anymore stress to my life."
^ Thats true. I guess thats what you've been feeling when you were with me? Should I take it in as a good thing? Or a bad thing?
The Confusing part is to handle is the truth. meeeh ....
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
There's no room for us
ps. I miss you
your killing me softly
love radio
MACBETH YOUR A KILLER.
ALL WE GOTTA DO IS LOVE
sunday, june 13, two thousand and tenLETS GO BOSTO...
the end - of all the memories we shared.
wednesday, june nine, two thousand and tenSaturday...
... I used to be your "cure" & you used to be my "...
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|