is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
August 5th et August 6th.
So yesturday, my parents took me out to Manderin in Erin Mills. I must say, Im so sick of Manderin lol. I swear to god, I went to Manderin about 7 times this month. Holay x) Oh & Julius is taking me to Manderin next week for my birthday too LOL. Oh boy, tell me about it? Kinda nice having my bestfriend taking me to eat LOL. I think he's payin too? idk :)
So anyways, I got a suprise cute carrott cake and a candle lit up at Manderin! And everybody sang happy birthday even those who were eating and were in the room LOL. Kinda embarrassing but it was really worth it :) I kinda rushed on my "wish" once I blew out my candle because everybody was just staring at me waiting to blow it out lol. Kinda regretted it.
After Manderin, my familia & I, head back home & took a rest for a bit. Manage to thank all the ppl who greeted me happy birthday on facebook. Not even half way there and it took me an hour. Estimation: Thanked over 100 ppl. Afterwards, my parents & little sister & I went to book our movie ticket times at 7 00 pm for Inception @ Queensway Cineplex. Meanwhile, we went to Sherway Garden and did a little shopping again. I got my movie CLASH OF THE TITANS :) HAHA, but I wanted this cute vintage dress at Mendocino but it was $89. My Dad said I can buy it for my birthday gift but I felt bad, considering the fact that I spent over $500 in the states at A&E, Abercrombie&Fitch, Hollister, etc.
The little sister bought her Jansport bag in full-out grey! While my mom bought herself another bag at .. I forgot where LOL.
Afterwards, I watched the movie with the familia. I must say, "inception" was the most uhh-mazing smart MOVIE of the year. It got me thinking about all the possibilities, as well as the complications LOL within a dream. Kinda afraid to sleep last night too lol. Honestly, throughout the movie .. If I had a choice, I would live in a dream rather than reality, because you can create your own dreams with w/e you like, and create those you want to be involved in etc. No troubles whatsoever. LOL ):
TODAY, I finished off CLASH OF THE TITANS while I was still in bed around one in the afternoon lol. My cousin, Aunt & Uncle came over to visit. Loafted with the cousin, pretty much. Dad bought pizza from pizza hut (yum). Oh & I BBQ-d outside too after the rain stopped. After cousin left, phoned with Erin since I haven't talked to her in foreva haha :) This chick kept talking about this chick's hair and how she wanted to do it tomorrow when she heads to Midland LOL. I watched Jersey Shore. Missed 22 minutes of it BOO ): OHH & I SOOO want to smack Angelina so badly, Hate her -.-" LOL But its funny, brings out more drama in the show haha.
Currently talking to Mr. Cory Carter & Louisa Gavino on msn :) Miss them both already. S'all good I get to see them before summer ends . WOOO :) Im off this to get myself a slice of Hawiian Pizza YUUUUUMMM.
|
|
|
August 5th et August 6th.
So yesturday, my parents took me out to Manderin in Erin Mills. I must say, Im so sick of Manderin lol. I swear to god, I went to Manderin about 7 times this month. Holay x) Oh & Julius is taking me to Manderin next week for my birthday too LOL. Oh boy, tell me about it? Kinda nice having my bestfriend taking me to eat LOL. I think he's payin too? idk :)
So anyways, I got a suprise cute carrott cake and a candle lit up at Manderin! And everybody sang happy birthday even those who were eating and were in the room LOL. Kinda embarrassing but it was really worth it :) I kinda rushed on my "wish" once I blew out my candle because everybody was just staring at me waiting to blow it out lol. Kinda regretted it.
After Manderin, my familia & I, head back home & took a rest for a bit. Manage to thank all the ppl who greeted me happy birthday on facebook. Not even half way there and it took me an hour. Estimation: Thanked over 100 ppl. Afterwards, my parents & little sister & I went to book our movie ticket times at 7 00 pm for Inception @ Queensway Cineplex. Meanwhile, we went to Sherway Garden and did a little shopping again. I got my movie CLASH OF THE TITANS :) HAHA, but I wanted this cute vintage dress at Mendocino but it was $89. My Dad said I can buy it for my birthday gift but I felt bad, considering the fact that I spent over $500 in the states at A&E, Abercrombie&Fitch, Hollister, etc.
The little sister bought her Jansport bag in full-out grey! While my mom bought herself another bag at .. I forgot where LOL.
Afterwards, I watched the movie with the familia. I must say, "inception" was the most uhh-mazing smart MOVIE of the year. It got me thinking about all the possibilities, as well as the complications LOL within a dream. Kinda afraid to sleep last night too lol. Honestly, throughout the movie .. If I had a choice, I would live in a dream rather than reality, because you can create your own dreams with w/e you like, and create those you want to be involved in etc. No troubles whatsoever. LOL ):
TODAY, I finished off CLASH OF THE TITANS while I was still in bed around one in the afternoon lol. My cousin, Aunt & Uncle came over to visit. Loafted with the cousin, pretty much. Dad bought pizza from pizza hut (yum). Oh & I BBQ-d outside too after the rain stopped. After cousin left, phoned with Erin since I haven't talked to her in foreva haha :) This chick kept talking about this chick's hair and how she wanted to do it tomorrow when she heads to Midland LOL. I watched Jersey Shore. Missed 22 minutes of it BOO ): OHH & I SOOO want to smack Angelina so badly, Hate her -.-" LOL But its funny, brings out more drama in the show haha.
Currently talking to Mr. Cory Carter & Louisa Gavino on msn :) Miss them both already. S'all good I get to see them before summer ends . WOOO :) Im off this to get myself a slice of Hawiian Pizza YUUUUUMMM.
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
Previous.
HAHA.
Second blog of the day. You can tell Im really bor...
Sunday August 1 (FORMULA 1 ftw)
Saturday, July 31st
Thursday July 29
"what you & him had was .... Friends with Benefits...
friday, june 23
There's no room for us
ps. I miss you
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|