love
is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?

selected fews
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero

this pain is unexplainable.

2 days ago/September28.09

HELLO BLOGGERS ,

Same ol' reached school did work. Nothing new. After school, Erin Erica Rui & I went to MCD's for the billionth time of the week and chilled. Erin got booked by her dad ( i feel so bad for her ) Then Rui came with me and erica to the busstop. Noticed this old lady was randomly talking to us. I left - dying of laughter with Rui , while Erica was still talking to her AHA . LOL then we all made a ran for it. Instead we reached the OTHER busstop. Waited for Rui's bus . LOL he had to get off the next stop? I dont see wtf he took the bus LMFAO .

Yesturday/September29.09

"GOETZ is WHERE ITS AT " MISSSSSSSSION

After school, Ashley & I & Erica bussed to Sq. Once we got off from there, Ashley & I took another bus to reach goetz, while erica chilled at the mall aha. Once ashley & I got off from goetz, we met up with nelly ' carl ' kyle 'jayr 'kathleen & joseph :) Misss them so much aha. It hurts. We just loafted and chilled a bit. Carl introduced me to mr.kyle & mr.jayr. Pretty cool actually. Note2SELF: I neeeeeeeed to transfer to goetz .. so many hotttties :) LMAO

Then afterwards, Ashley Nelly Kathleen & I bussed to sq. Kathleen went her seperate way , while the rest of us went inside sq to buy ashley her bubble tea. Afterwards we ran back to the bus terminal and waited. Nelly just made it in time for her bus, while somewhat i lost ashley. So i met up with Kelly & Roooi. Then Me & Kelly & Rui went to West49 , to buy his four tshirts for the bigboy lol.
Didnt know that Kelly picks out Rui's clothes? Cute . aha <3
Then i left them two, and ran back to the bus terminal to catch my bus.
Home Sweet Home.
Wattta Day <3


Today/September30.09

Oh my, in 11 minutes .. its officially october, which means its officially Fall. BOOHOO . Notice how we JUST started school ? Time flys by so fast.
Anyhoow, what can i say ? Oh all the grade ten's & eleven's walked to the church for a mass early in the morning after we took our attendence. It was f-ing windy & drizzling a tad. FML. Afterward we attended Mass, Everyone was serously falling asleep including myself ): Cos i slept so late last night lol. Uhm same ol' did work ect. After school, Erica, Kelly Rui & I went to McD's ONCE AGAIN, chilled & ate. Camwhored with Kelly & rui LOL . Oh and i sorta injured myself LOL cos, i was trying to pull rui's ankle up and instead he pulls and i fall thro that small slide , and ended up falling ontop of him. Wow. Other than that? I bussed home, got booked ect. FML x500 .



nts:
- Receive a wakeup call from Cyril tomorrow Morning
- Find Sebastion and give him his HUGE BIG HUG :)
- Skip a bit of 3A nd mission to find Brandon :)
- Do Math Homework
- Spanish Quiz Tomorrow
- Math Quiz This Friday
- Apologize to Kevin for making him spill chocolate milk ontop of his white sweater - GO HOME STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL ):