is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero
|
|
regrets
Four days Ago/September24.09
MISSSSION TODAY, FLIPPIN LIVE.
So basically today is TerryFox Day, and Our FIRST CIVIES truue. Me and the guys - AC, RJ, Marlon, Cyril, Sean, EVERYONE DIPPED LMFAO, and ran to the complex area. Got booked several times but what the hey? The guys decided to jump over the fence while Rj & Me & some ppl gived up and joined the walk -.- aha. I met up with erica, Hannah, Liezl & Erin. THEN WE ALL DIPPPED AND RAN INTO SOME hood. aha oh my f-ing gosh. Did i mention it was like 30DEGREES OUTSIDE? aha . WOW the loongest RUN of my life. LOL . Other than that we met up with the boys at NoFrills, to buy brownie mixs and such. Reached Liezls house to make the brownies, make pasta. While I played ball with AC, Julius for abit. BlahBlahBlahBlah. Met up with Rui at JOES, then he & I went to Liezls . Camwhored with the girls. Stole cyril's fitted & teased him. Ranned around, played Call Of Duty or something.Ate. ect. LOLLL . Then Marlon, RJ, AC, Cyril, Erica , Angelica & I ALL left and reached sq.
Three Days Ago/September25.09
Same ol' aha. Too lazy to update this, cos i completly forgot what i did last friday . Uhmm well lets see, after school - Erica & I reached mcD's, to update each others PERSONAL LIFE aha - no homo -. Chilled and stuff. Then i bussed home with erica's bag, since she ALREADY made plans to meet up with her auntie at sq, sorrrry love :).
I attended Mariana's 15th birthday party. It was held at Jason's house :) Preety damn huge, no lie. I seriously needa move out of my small house & find a house on creditview (yn)aha . Anyhoow once i got home from school, i was compeltly dead. I was already falling asleep cos it was f'course a friday & my brain was not working or functioning so well lol. Uhm, so anyways , i just reached mariana's jam anyway since shes my girl and i love her off lol. Once i got there, i KNEW NO ONE cept ashley romero, chris dancell, angelica f'course, mariana, karan, annill, leo, & anthony. Oh mang , i did absolutly nothing but chilled & took pictures which was pretty coool actually . But i was dead already . I was already falling asleep , not cos of the party butt he fact that i didnt sleep the night before the party LOL plus i had school too. So yeah partypartyparty, we watched mariana's bday video, damn i look crust when my part came aha. Anyhooow, we took tons of pictures, PURPOSLY FLIRTED WITH a boy TO make this chick jealous cos shes being all over him aha. NO LIE, me and mariana did all that. aha . for fun f'course. And dammmmn, CONSTANT makingout session there like wtf, its mariana's party . So disrespectful, tru ? Well nyways, i got home by 12 and i like fell asleep on my computer desk in my room f'course. aha . And once i brushed my teeth and got ready to bed i couldnt sleep till three int he flippin morning . FML i needa sleeep early now ):
Today/September28.09
OH maaaan, September's almost done. What a crapppy month - honestly. Anyways other than that, same 'ol. Attended school today, copied notes, did some quizes|tests, had lunch ect. Extremely tired to the max. After school Erica & I & Erin (TRIPLETS), all reached MCD'S Too update each other's lives. aha. And Rui came. I felt bad for him cos he couldnt bus :/ The bus left him (aww). But somewhat once we were ordering our food i see him coming outta the door LOL , he flippin took some bus JUST to chill with us aha. Once we just chilled and ate our combo's and stuff. Erin got booked by her pops LOL aw i feel bad for her:(. Afterwards, Rui & I & Erica all walked to the nearest bus stop across the GasStation, and waited for our bus. Randomly, a lady started talking to Rui, then Erica. AHA , i fully left and Rui & I RAN AHA , and left Erica there . LMFAO . Funnnny Day i must say .
OH nd BOYZ4LIFE, tru carl ? :)
|
|
|
regrets
Four days Ago/September24.09
MISSSSION TODAY, FLIPPIN LIVE.
So basically today is TerryFox Day, and Our FIRST CIVIES truue. Me and the guys - AC, RJ, Marlon, Cyril, Sean, EVERYONE DIPPED LMFAO, and ran to the complex area. Got booked several times but what the hey? The guys decided to jump over the fence while Rj & Me & some ppl gived up and joined the walk -.- aha. I met up with erica, Hannah, Liezl & Erin. THEN WE ALL DIPPPED AND RAN INTO SOME hood. aha oh my f-ing gosh. Did i mention it was like 30DEGREES OUTSIDE? aha . WOW the loongest RUN of my life. LOL . Other than that we met up with the boys at NoFrills, to buy brownie mixs and such. Reached Liezls house to make the brownies, make pasta. While I played ball with AC, Julius for abit. BlahBlahBlahBlah. Met up with Rui at JOES, then he & I went to Liezls . Camwhored with the girls. Stole cyril's fitted & teased him. Ranned around, played Call Of Duty or something.Ate. ect. LOLLL . Then Marlon, RJ, AC, Cyril, Erica , Angelica & I ALL left and reached sq.
Three Days Ago/September25.09
Same ol' aha. Too lazy to update this, cos i completly forgot what i did last friday . Uhmm well lets see, after school - Erica & I reached mcD's, to update each others PERSONAL LIFE aha - no homo -. Chilled and stuff. Then i bussed home with erica's bag, since she ALREADY made plans to meet up with her auntie at sq, sorrrry love :).
I attended Mariana's 15th birthday party. It was held at Jason's house :) Preety damn huge, no lie. I seriously needa move out of my small house & find a house on creditview (yn)aha . Anyhoow once i got home from school, i was compeltly dead. I was already falling asleep cos it was f'course a friday & my brain was not working or functioning so well lol. Uhm, so anyways , i just reached mariana's jam anyway since shes my girl and i love her off lol. Once i got there, i KNEW NO ONE cept ashley romero, chris dancell, angelica f'course, mariana, karan, annill, leo, & anthony. Oh mang , i did absolutly nothing but chilled & took pictures which was pretty coool actually . But i was dead already . I was already falling asleep , not cos of the party butt he fact that i didnt sleep the night before the party LOL plus i had school too. So yeah partypartyparty, we watched mariana's bday video, damn i look crust when my part came aha. Anyhooow, we took tons of pictures, PURPOSLY FLIRTED WITH a boy TO make this chick jealous cos shes being all over him aha. NO LIE, me and mariana did all that. aha . for fun f'course. And dammmmn, CONSTANT makingout session there like wtf, its mariana's party . So disrespectful, tru ? Well nyways, i got home by 12 and i like fell asleep on my computer desk in my room f'course. aha . And once i brushed my teeth and got ready to bed i couldnt sleep till three int he flippin morning . FML i needa sleeep early now ):
Today/September28.09
OH maaaan, September's almost done. What a crapppy month - honestly. Anyways other than that, same 'ol. Attended school today, copied notes, did some quizes|tests, had lunch ect. Extremely tired to the max. After school Erica & I & Erin (TRIPLETS), all reached MCD'S Too update each other's lives. aha. And Rui came. I felt bad for him cos he couldnt bus :/ The bus left him (aww). But somewhat once we were ordering our food i see him coming outta the door LOL , he flippin took some bus JUST to chill with us aha. Once we just chilled and ate our combo's and stuff. Erin got booked by her pops LOL aw i feel bad for her:(. Afterwards, Rui & I & Erica all walked to the nearest bus stop across the GasStation, and waited for our bus. Randomly, a lady started talking to Rui, then Erica. AHA , i fully left and Rui & I RAN AHA , and left Erica there . LMFAO . Funnnny Day i must say .
OH nd BOYZ4LIFE, tru carl ? :)
|
|
A U G U S T baby
O2-O5:Roadtrip to Jersey Shore & Washington DC!
O5: Happy '16th' Birthday to Moi (:
O6 or 13: Ladies coming over
14: Binanogoun Family Reunion!
24: Sleepover at Erks' House with the Ladies
f a s t :: f o r w a r d Before Summer Ends,
Brandon Hidalgo
Austin AC Teodoro
Ashley Romero
Nelly Marticorena
Louisa Gavino
Sebastian Pulgarin
Ryan Pacheco
Anjelica Alba
Kevin Cuarez
Sean Legaspi
Ron Rivera
Jordan M.Santos
Julius Nisperos
Erin Rosales, Erica Almonte, Hannah Andres, Liezl Meijia, Gabby Boetang, Angelica Alberto, Irenea Flores
William Rodriguez
Chrissy Serrano
Raphael Jusi
♥
|
archives.
By post:
reminice
i miss you already .
two more days
celebrity status
its officially 'september' !
kiss me through the phone, baby
whatsup summer .
no need for the love commandments baby
beautiful weather
where's my summerlove ?
By month:
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
|
affiliates.
SmileyFace
Alexia Libre
Aline Tran
Allan Razon
Ashley Romero
Anjelica Alba
Christine Clara Do
Cyril Jim Tapas
Darwin Raquel
Donny Man
Franseca Ting
Jacquie Naoe
Jeff Hui
Kathleen Kaye
Katrina Medalle
Kelly Niziolomski
Kim Borres
Maryanne Melandez
Patrick Tse
RJ Macabeo
Ron Rivera
Samantha Kotyck
Stefanie Nguyen
Stephanie Zibert
|
profile.
allysonnicole
My familia and my selected fews stands by me through thick and thin. NinetyNine.FIVE% focused in school, you can say that im a hardworker or nerd :)
My trust is l i m i t e d due to all the lies ive been told. I'm trustworthy, simple and understanding. Still unsatisfied with his decision/choice - though im slowly
recovering and moving on. I smile solo now - still learning. I thank GOD for everything, he's my hero. Through every mistake ive been through, ive slowly learned from them
and moved on with my life. BIG UPS to all my haters ♥
lifenotes:
•learn how to smile .. again
•move on
•stay focused at all times
•don't let "him" be in-control of your life again
•stay in touch with selected fews♥
|