love
is unnecessary for a teenage girl.
it's all about your familia & your boys & girls, ydig?

selected fews
Julius Nisperos
Erica Almonte
Louisa Gavino
Austin AC Teodoro
Tina Nguyen
Ashley Romero

5UMMER is almost over ;

" ... i wrote a melody all about a boy like a summer breeze, I'll never see him again "

So basically summer is nearly over , pretty fast - no ? Been waking up around 3 - 4 in the afternoon ' only cos ive been going to bed at three in the morning LOL . Reasons , are that ive been trying to pull off an all-nighter with my best friend , OR id be watching horror movies ORR im on msn talking to people ORRRR im on my cellphone LMAO. shaaaaaaaaaatup x) I know what you guys are thinking ? That i gots no life ? haha your right . Well other then that , i just got ready ; reaching tdott for a few hours uhm and thats all i guess ?

This entire summer was a flop . Stupid weather .. BUN THE RAIN THE HAIL THE THUNDERSTORMS :/ Its supposed to be sunny & warm =)

"Currently , ive been missing you . Missing your beautiful face , and the sound of your voice . I still got my heart beating for you and only for you . I want your love. I never thought id find a love like this . Its such a beautiful thing . I want to spend every second with you, because ive been falling for you . Head over heels . Everytime i hear your voice , it feels like im floating up in air & i get those tingling feelings in my tummy . I never really thought id make it for two months , but here i am .. standing on my own two feet ; still with you . Nothing can come in between us , because this thing we have for one another is strong . "